Worst week of my life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Just Smoke It, Mar 14, 2015.

1. So Ive been dating this girl since the middle of febuary. We had sex for the first time on the 25. We were basically making out and touching each other then she told me I could have sex with her. I told her I didnt have protection and she said its okay shes on birth control. So we continue having sex during the next week like 8 times. Then we couldnt for a few days then we had sex again just last wednesday. The next morning I wake up I have 9 texts from her telling me that she lied to me about being on birth control and she hasnt been on it since december. I freaked the fuck out obviously. I told her to get a pregnancy test she took it and it came up negative. Then I told her she needs to get the Plan B pill to take care of the day before and she did. Now shes saying shes in a lot of pain in er uterus area and I honestly just dont know if its normal or if shes making it up to make me feel bad. At this point I just dont know what to think. Mainly Im just wondering what you blades think and if she would have tested positive on the test at the time or not.

Tldr: girlfriend lied about birthcontrol not sure if shes pregnant or not because I still dont know if shes telling me the truth.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just another nigga who was too horny to confirm.

You reap what you sow bruh

And in about 9 months you'll be reaping child support payments and a baby mother who brings you to Maury to tell the world you ain't shit.

3. #3 cothrantyson, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Yep, at this point OP its all over

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. all around gc like a drunk chick with no sensitivity

good luck have fun tho dude, this is why we wait till marriage

5. Bruh I forgot how many threads there are where people blatantly admit to stupid shit lol how many times have a bitch lied about being on birth control? There's a whole series on it called Teen Mom He should've known better

6. wait thats what teen mom is? i thought it was just a show where teen parents fight and argue and the guy knocks up another girl or something.

on the real though ive never been lied to.. lol. where do you people meet these girls. who lies about birth control. fucking degenerate

7. Lol thanks for the support my life isnt already falling apart. I realize Im to blame as well I just never expected this girl to lie to me about something like this I know better now not like it matters anymore.

8. We're here to help. It's no fun beating yourself up if the homies can't join in.

But if you were a bit more old school, you should've bought her a set of hangers as soon as you found out she lied.

Good luck tho

9. Yeah bro it over.
    she is pregnant she just didn't tell you because she already knows you're going to freak out even more.

Better start weighing your options now.

10. lol at conthrantyson post. been there done that.

some of these hoes will pull some shady ass shit to lock you down.. that would be enough for me to peace the fuck out!

11. I dont know what Im gonna do. I really liked this girl then she pulled this. I cant just abandon her and my child if she is. I cant take out what she did on the kid. She told me I dont have to stay if I dont want to she wont ask for any money but it would destroy her if I left her she said. Im just really hoping she isnt. Shes taking another pregnancy test after work. Anyone know how soon a pregnancy would show up on a test?

12. Also I already asked her to get an abortion if she was and she was saying she would do it. Then she told her mom and her moms super against abortion and I believe she is manipulating her into not getting rid of it if she is. Cause shes telling me now that she wouldnt be able to live with herself if she did that so if she is shes gonna keep it.

You're gonna raise your kid and support him every fuckin way you can.

• Like Like x 2

Yeah man she is going to make up stories to try and ease your mind, do you really believe that she is going to raise the baby by herself without you contributing anything?

Let just hope she isn't pregnant man, because if she is then I dread what waiting for you in the future.
    And this time tell her you want to see the result.

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

16. Just when you said that she said that it's ok she's on birth control, i was like yeahhh bulllllshit lol. Good luck though i'll pray for you my child

17. Invest in a coat hanger

18. She lied to you about birth control already. Anything she says to you now is a lie. Let me break it down for you buddy.

She's gonna have this kid. She's going to take out CS on you. And her mom will hate you forever for taking her daughter's innocence.

I went through the same thing. Cept my ex didnt lie about birth control. I just liked nuttin up in it :)

19. It sucks that this is happening to you. You've already heard sufficient criticism to know never to do it again, all you can do now is hope for the best. 

It isn't over until you know she's pregnant for sure.