1. Hey y'all so I'm trying to decide a awesome bong to buy. I was originally looking at the local head shops, but I can't find any unique ones that fit my liking. I'm trying to find a bong 18mm 90 degree joint doesn't matter if it's male or female, fat can base with thick glass, unique percs (my friends all have recyclers, fritted disks, inline with a sprinkler, pulse showerhead, and honeycomb with a turbine), ice catcher, and something that's not gonna fall over if I put a fatty ashcatcher and carbon filter on it. My price range is pretty flexible maximum $400. I've been looking at ratchett disks and stereo matrix percs , but just wondering if anyone has some suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the seed of life sphere perc is one of the coolest percs ive seen come out in about a year. look it up on aqua labs 

3. Thanks man it looks crazy awesome

4. No problem, if you end up buying it be sure to tell me how you like it. I've been toying around with buying one since I saw it online

5. this bong was only 12.99 at my local smoke shop. its a underground head shop they have everything from pipes and bong and bowls, even dry herb vape kits , got to love this shit!!!!

They can get away with selling this shit by posting signs that the products are o<u>nly used for tobacco products.</u>.. but the owners know whats really happening when they sell this stuff, but god bless them for doing us stoners a service by providing gear for smoking

cheap ass bongs for smoking on a budget ...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. The reason it's $12 is because it's acrylic. And just about every LHS says their products are for tobacco only

Hey there! If you're looking to spend about $400 on a new bong, you have a lot of options to work with. Personally I would recommend checking out JM Flow Glass or C2 Custom Creations Glass. They're both really quality companies. I just purchased a brand new JM Flow Glass piece on www.grasscity.com It functions amazing and i couldn't be happier. It also arrived 3 days after i purchased which was great. Hope this helped you out a bit. Good look! 

P.S. This is the piece that I got JM Flow Glass Crystal Ball Perc Sidecar

8. yes i know that was the reason they sell the high end ones like Roor's but i couldn't see my self dropping 150+ on a bong right now monies are tight for me and this one is fine right now for me :) :smoking:

9. get yourself a nice thick tube, us tubes, illadelph, roor, toro. dont be so worried about percs. a nice beaker will be just as nice i can promise you that over a shit made tube with weird ass percs.

10. if it was 150 and taller then 12 inches it wasnt a real RooR regardless