Iran DOESNT have a Nuclear Weapon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 14, 2015.

Sorry I missed it ...

Nobody wants war except Iran!  That's why they're constantly chanting "Death To America" and "Death To Israel".  Is anybody chanting "Death To Iran"?  Nobody wants to go to war with Iran.

THERE DOES NOT NEED TO BE ANY MORE WARS!  I'M SAYING IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW....NO WAR....ABSOLUTELY NO WAR AT ANY COST! 

3. i think iran has a lot of nerve thinking they can put their country in between all of our military bases and naval blockades. they're obviously provoking us and i've had enough! 

4. Damn straight! Give em hell boys!

5. Iran was inspected and refuses to provide the IAEA answers to why they were engaged in certain activities specific to a nuclear weapons program.  For the fourth time, what convinced you Iran doesn't have a nuclear weapons program?  If you don't want to answer just say so.

https://www.iaea.org/sites/default/files/gov2015-15.pdf  

6. #127 Bong Wizard, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

What exactly did I say that makes you so sure I backed the U.S. going to war with Iraq?  Did you even watch the video I posted?

What exact naval blockades are you referring too?  How about listing some reputable sources to back up what your saying here....I get the sarcastic tone your attempting to foster.

8. #129 Lenny., Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    no exact naval blockades i was referring to. just incidents in the past, like strait of hormuz or operation praying mantis. i have no credible sources and i don't care to, either. good on ya for recognizing the sarcasm, it had an element of exaggeration. 

The only way to end all wars is to abolish the state -- war is the grand-daddy of all government programs.

I'll support you on that.

10. And yet the bleeding heart liberals insist Iran is complying with IAEA regulations.

The talks are done over soon and it appears they've gone nowhere. Iran prefers crippling sanctions over NPT compliance. Makes one suspicious..

11. Be careful about what you wish for.  You get Medicare next year, eh?

No, this year.

[​IMG]

14. haha....yeah I know....kinda silly the whole internet thing....arguing and all.  I'll admit I'm just as opinionated as the worst on here but I sincerely enjoy debating these huge issues of our time.

I like Lenny and some of the others who share his views because even if we don't agree about stuff much of the time...he's cool about shit and is not looking for a fight.  He's made me realize a few things.  I don't stay up late worrying about it all excessively.  

I simply pull out the ole bong (or fire up hotbox), inhale deeply.....hold.....exhale....aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....look at some naked ladies....feels good to be alive doesn't it? 

15. #136 J-DILLA, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
    [​IMG]

16. #137 landrace, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015

[​IMG]

17.  [​IMG]

18. Israel does have nuclear weapons, as if we didn't know before.

But they're our 51st state so it doesn't matter.

This thread is getting repetitive, including my own posts. :(