Iran DOESNT have a Nuclear Weapon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 14, 2015.

1. I was kidding about the gadget in the back of the neck controlling our thoughts of course.  Simply because someone has a point of view you can't understand doesn't mean they are brainwashed regardless of how ridiculous you think their position is.  If you can't understand that someone could have a valid differing opinion than you then you may be the one brainwashed.  We each live in our own reality so debate the topics and leave the motives and personalities to domestic disputes.

The problem is that, now that we've made them, we can't unmake them. Until the most powerful countries in the world all unerringly trust each other, the concept of global zero is a pipe dream. We can't base our foreign and nuclear policies on the impossible ideal of nuclear zero, we have to plan and legislate based on the fact that nuclear weapons  exist, and probably always will. 

3. #63 forty winks, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/world/middleeast/tehran-iran-portraits.html

4. For the op you shouldn't speak on things you don't have all the facts on. News media is not reliable. We in fact did find WMD there not in mass quantities like we thought. Now do I think Iran does it plausible but that's not the big picture reason were arguing with them.

5. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

It's been their plan all along. They want the oil.

I've done enough research to know what's fact and what isn't. I always try and find the truth, I hate liars.

In the 90s Isreal Netanyahu said Iran was close to a bomb....ITS BEEN 25 YEARS!!

Liars...Iran doesn't even have enough gasoline to get the Bomb here, it's just another Iraq.

6. Your missing the big picture. It's not wether they have them now. It's about the future. Open your eyes to the reality. If we wait til they do it'll be too late. An were America we want something we take it how ever we have to. is it right no but that how the world works. We still have the biggest balls on the payground. We live to fight,we fight to live it's our animalistic nature. Also as a civil do you think you should be privileged to the whole truth and domestic and foreign. Because I don't 90% of the general public would sleep if they knew the reality of the daily threat and how real they are. So even with your research. You will never know the truth. I will never know. Nor will the public.

Hell ya I smoke.

So because nobody knows, are you saying we should believe what we are told and to trust that it's true?  Because it sounds to me like you believe and trust what they are saying even though you are warning the rest to not believe what we are being told.

8. No I never said no one knows the truth I said those who weren't there will never know. An I'm stating that as much as people bitch and complain bout shit not ganna change anything. You want it changed shut up nut up and fight for the change. But don't critique from the sideline. Get in the game. So my point in short is if you really wanted the truth. You would put yourself in a position to know.

Hell ya I smoke.

9. Just my opinion though I was alway taught. To take charge fight for what I want and if crave the truth and knowledge then too seek it out no matter the cost.

Hell ya I smoke.

10. your opinion is pure bull sh...t . Sorry to tell this however the only thing you are trying to do is cover up war crimes and death off 2 mil people by lies...

11. Iran can't even produce enough gasoline to provide it's citizenry with.

Everybody watch out! Next they're gonna make a nuke and take the world over! :p 

12. Thanks I know it. But uh... Ide call it more like patriotism. That I will do what ever it takes to keep ideals of our Founding father and the people of this country safe. That I will willingly walk into a foreign hostile land,because they want western culture and it's people wiped from the face of the earth. Knowing I left my life on hold in complete shambles. Possibly never to fix again. Let alone never come home. All willingly so those who couldn't and won't. Don't have too.

Hell ya I smoke.

13. #74 Lizard King, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015

So basically to make your country safe , you find it your right to bomb and police the rest of the world and let them die for your safety . am i getting your logic right in here ?

You're taking the ideals of the Founding Fathers and pissing on them. Then when the urine dries, lighting it afire. 

Yes, the last thing they wanted was to be an imperial power. "Free trade with all nations, entangling alliances with none." Who said that, Washington I think?

16. ^Think it was Jefferson [​IMG]

17. Ya pretty much. Maybe it's cause of my desensitized nature but, We not people anymore not in the world live in today. We are fucking animals. So adapt shut the fuck up and do what you must survive. Because only the strong survive. Maybe some day we will be to live in a normal peaceful society but, I seriously doubt it since outta the 239 years we've been a country we've been at war 222 of those years. But hey I'm just a backwoods kansasan. What do I know.

Hell ya I smoke.

18. Think like this idk you guys have children. I do so if you don't u won't understand but you'll get the point. You will do absolutely anything to keep your kids safe and there way of life to the best of your ability. Some peoples ability to do that runs a whole lot deeper. So if that means bring hell down one who ever threaten or even feel the urge to threaten my children's way of life an possible well being. I'm doing it. Think about founding fathers took what they wanted. It wasn't theirs but they still did it. They weren't politically correct about shit. And if our enemy's had the means to take it from us they would in a heartbeat. It's our nature.

Hell ya I smoke.

You could brush up on your English usage.

Despite what the founders wanted, we have become a war-like nation. That's not a good thing. How come Switzerland, the Scandanavian countries, much of South America, etc. seem to do quite well without going around the world trying to "kick ass"?

See George Carlin's clip on the US being war-like.