Iran DOESNT have a Nuclear Weapon.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DivineVictoryX, Mar 14, 2015.

You already answered your own question previously with a different question you asked.  Israel is not bound by any meaningless nuclear treaty or mandated by any world body (IAEA) to be inspected.  Treaties don't mean anything to Iran so why should they mean anything when it applies to Israel?

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/nuclear-inspection-israel-rejected-566818911

If inspection WAS required and Israel didn't comply as is the case with Iran, I wonder what your reaction would be.  Big time double standard right there...

What proof is there Israel has nuclear weapons?

Has Israel declared they're going to wipe any countries off the map like Iran has?  You'd need a nuke to destroy Israel so we know what Iran's intentions are.

We know you hate Israel!  [​IMG]

We know you want Israel destroyed and don't care how many international laws/treaties Iran breaks, countries it threatens, terrorism it promotes, people all over the middle east it kills, etc. 

Don't worry....your dream of having Israel destroyed likely will come true.  You and all your anti-semite buddies can have a great big party to celebrate how much better the world will be without Israel....can't wait can you? 

If only Israel would disappear.  The world would be rid of all evil and terrorism.[​IMG]

By the way....your off topic....start a new thread if you want to talk about Israel.  This thread is about Iran.  I've noticed you bring Israel into every discussion about Iran and the middle east.  It's getting old.

2. #22 JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    You are mistaking him with J-SHILLA.

Oh, and the rest of your post, especially the ad homs against smokinp, are pure, weapons grade bullshit. ;)

Yeah....yeah....yeah  [​IMG]

Israel was mentioned in the first post in this thread..

5. #25 SmokinP, Mar 19, 2015
    Are you claiming that Israel has no nuclear weapons ?

And jog on with your anti semite bulkshit. Nobody falls for that crap anymore...

6. Bong Wizard, on 19 Mar 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:[​IMG]
    \n

Does that mean we can go ahead and expand the discussion into how the Israel Prime Minister is a Psychopath which was also mentioned in that first post of the thread?  [​IMG] 

Oh cheezuz.....I thought the title of this thread was "Iran DOESN'T have a Nuclear Weapon"!  I was thinking since the OP made a point of capitalizing the "DOESN'T" part, he meant he wanted to talk about the fact they don't actually have one at the current moment in time of which anyone can provide proof of. 

I'm so stoned I can't read or understand shit right!  Too much weed, man....can't be good

heh....sorry....all those in favor of me leaving the thread say I......

7. #27 AugustWest, Mar 19, 2015

sure.. that seems to be a part of the topic.

and i do not think there is any proof of a weapon, unless you have some inside info that the pentagon and un doesn't have?

Where or when did I claim Israel has no nuclear weapons?  I don't make any sense when I ask people questions?

Damn it!  This getting stoned habbit while posting on GC is making me forget shit I said which isn't true...

I also forgot the  truth is important....I've begun to say things which aren't true....that is bad!  I should be more honest because honesty in these discussions is important.  Really sorry about that, the truth really does matter.....I hope I don't look like a jerk around here from now on

9. You asked was there any proof that Israel had nukes a few posts back. :)

Criticizing the actions of the Israeli state is not anti semitisim.

10. #30 Bong Wizard, Mar 19, 2015
    Bong Wizard, on 19 Mar 2015 - 10:00 AM, said:[​IMG]
    \n\n\nDoes that mean we can go ahead and expand the discussion into how the Israel Prime Minister is a Psychopath which was also mentioned in that first post of the thread?  [​IMG] 

Oh yeah....I'm pretty sure (BUT NOT COMPLETELY SURE....gotta say that to cover my ass) you would love to start talking about Netanyahu being a Psychopath. Right down your alley all the way. (remember this is only speculation) I bet you'd have lots of ammo to send out on that one....not gonna touch it bro....I know when I've been beat.

Did I say there is proof of an actual weapon?   Again...I apologize....I get these fantasies lately when I'm high....I make things in my head seem real even though they're not.  Very bad habit, I've made a fool of myself!

11. Weed isn't for everybody, it seems.

12. Bong Wizard, on 19 Mar 2015 - 12:29 PM, said:

when makes you think that i would love to talk about that?
    i have no idea of his mental state..

should all countries have to play by the same rules, or should some countries be allowed to special privileges? 

i'm referring to just those that have signed the NPT treaty

do you prefer the round sticks? Or the triangle shaped ones?

I prefer the triangle ones, and the tomato sauce to be on the spicy side.

some shaved parm on top is a plus.

15. I'm not a fan of the sticks. The ones I get are rounded like this

[​IMG]

I like my tomato sauce to be mild... Fried mozarell on its own will mess me up, don't need spicy sauce on top of it 

^^

yeah that's the kind right there.
    home made, not processed like the sticks.

good choice lenny.

17. They might have this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWBUl7oT9sA

18. I'm no pro chef or anything but Italian/Italian inspired food is something I can't do half-assed.

Years of grandma's cooking....

I imagined those to be chicken cutlets [​IMG]