Annoying 7-11 cashiers when buying cigarillos?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cheeto Jones, Mar 14, 2015.

1. So edgy

2. #62 Madface, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015

ROFL

I dunno about getting ID'ed I think they just ID anyone that looks under 30 due to police stings, I am like really short but I have the neckbeard thing going on and I get ID'ed buying cigarillos all the time lol... but never in the head shop.

Weird really. 

3. That very well may be what it is. I have the same thing happen to me at a store ran by Saudi Arabians, but he doesn't ask weird questions. Just says "hashish" sometimes and laughs. I know I would make small talk with customers if I was working by myself everyday.

4. Yah idk i guess i was angry lol

yoda.jpg

You and the other racist piece of shit can get banned. Keep it up.

7. #67 Cereal Killer, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Wow, I'm usually really nice to cashiers and such, but if somebody said that shit to me and tried to hand me ten bucks in quarters, I'd be forced to be a dick to them [​IMG]

I've never, ever been hassled by a cashier when buying Swishers, living here in the south, or in New England or AZ. Shit, not even when I've bought them on the way home from work, still in my uniform. That's crazy to me, and someone who'd do that obviously isn't too worried about getting business. It's a perfectly legal tobacco product, that's sold in THEIR store! No reason to get butthurt about selling them to someone, assuming they don't say, "get me some wraps, I got blunts to roll!" or some dumb shit directly referencing weed. How would they act if their store sold 'water pipes'?

The only time I had someone say anything was a dude in line behind me at a Pilot station. I got four or five packs of Swishers, then said, "ah, could I just get the rest of those blueberry ones too?" He muttered, "man, we getting high as fuck tonight!" and laughed. Which is probably what I would have been thinking if I saw someone do the same.

Actually, on my 18th birthday, I was buying my first legal log of dip and pack of Swishers, the cashier asked for my ID, saw it, and said, "well, you're barely eighteen." Still sold to me, of course. I've definitely never gotten any shit for buying Swishers or papers though.

8. This sounds kinda weird but anyway, you should never take shit from nobody not just the cashiers.

9. wow we got some major tightasses in this thread, instead of being douchey and butthurt about the situation, put on a smile and nod and kill em with kindness...always works, why go out of your way to go to a different gas station, that just shows that they won the battle, idk im better able to handle confrontation when high

next time go in with your eyes red as the devils dick and let em know "I aint no fuck nigga, gimme those wraps for tree fiddy"

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cashiers fuck around sometimes. I should know, I'm one of them ha. Just buy your shit and get out. They have no impact on your life. Now if they start acting like a dick, call em out on it and ask for the manager.

11. [​IMG]

12. I'm black and im also 22 but I look like I'm young as shit..the same shit always happens to me man it fucking sucks the Arabs think I'm a fucking joke and they drag when I ask for blunts its bullshit I hate it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I sense a idiot who won't be here much longer. Keep it up.

14. #74 himan235, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015
    This is funny, you got to realize they deal with people all day and normal human bullshit is funny. I've got some stories too , I'm in a small city and theres a few hodgie marts.
    So my first time at 19 looking like 16 I buy my buddy a pack of smokes because he didnt have his ID and this hodgie grilled me about smoking!
    I told him my parent smoke gave ID and they always stare at you then casually take a min to scan your ID on computer then he just chucked the box at me and made me pay some stupid price, all I had was my buddies 20 bill so I just used it 
    And these fuckers the hodgies make up prices for kids buying anything, couple buddies went in same day and paid different prices for same shit

I'm convinced the hogdies are also bookies cause they're on the phone all day and never hang up even as your paying for your shit
    but one hodgie has all his shit hooked up cause this dude has usually hodgie mart plus a mini mart and strangest shit from his new york city suppliers. This dude is awesome I mean sells any flavor of blunt wrap in crazy flavors and then this shit is great! 

This dude has a 2 foot glass display of crazy colored pipes at the counter and any cig brand you want and best fuckin thing was....I did this as 3 customers piled in to pay for gas....you ask for a scale and this hodgie sells cheap POCKET SCALES!!!  this dude knows he sells supplies like a fuckin dealer
    So as hes on the phone, he looks at me then tosses 5 different scales!! on the counter and I pick out a digiweigh scale, of course its like 15 bucks for it as i'm on my weigh to a deal with a buddy who scores a decent sak, wats the next best shit? The scale has batteries included!! This was long time ago and now has hidden most good shit under the counter 

15. Man, something must be wrong with all y'all

everytime ive bought blunts/wraps/papers, i've never been id'd
    just, "can i get those"
    "that will be *** "
    "cool, thanks. Have a good one."

Yea well I'm in liberal New York its a fuckin Police State. These pigs actually use their own kids and trick the folks just working their job. I'm not joking, they actually do monthly tricks like these at every fucking single shop that sells alcohol and tobacco. They're all paranoid and thats what the police state wants
    My mother is 60 and has show ID buying some wine cooler shit at a grocery store. Shes gray haired and looks like it 
    Now all these places scan the ID into the computer for the sale so all that shit is recorded
    Now I get beer late night at a 24 hour market real nice lady told me the manager goes through the tapes to make sure people are being carded, yea theres 3 cameras at each checkout spying up your ass, and like the store gets fucked over big time nevermind the employee is charged with a shitload of crimes for dealing,selling,giving shit to minors, and never work another job like that again. Fuck NY I wish I was never born in this communist state
    even My dads bald, toothless 60 yr old redneck buddy gets carded for a pack of marbs at tight ass stores in town, hes like are you shitting me? 

• Like Like x 1
  17. can't relate to the rest but I sure can confirm that the cops setup these shops. I knew someone who was a teen and he worked with the PD, They'd send him into the rillo store or bodega whatever and seen of they'd sell to a minor. Brings hell to businesses but if they deserve it so be it, no offense to anywhom but I'm tired of the east indian cashiers who think New York is little fucking hati, acting as such they are more worthy of you when your buying beers or rillos. Not all of them at all, but hell New York and suburs is so culturally diverse now it's pissing me off that people who recently moved here feel they have a supreme 3rd eye knowledge of America's "corrupted youth"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Maybe because it's the Swisher's. Try papers. Cleaner of a hit too and you taste your herb.

Sent from my C6740N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Why not just joke around with the cashier lol not like anybody is listening. Ostrich you are!

20. Fuck swishers lol.

That's probably just your area though. Everyone smokes around my area so the 7/11 cashiers do not give any fucks. When I was underage I would go in without an I.D and they wouldn't ask or say anything. As long as they made a sale! Lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app