Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question about OMMP

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ronzie13, Mar 14, 2015.

1. I'm moving to Oregon in a couple months and plan on getting on OMMP, but it's confusing and I can't find much info online. I'll be renting so I won't be able to grow my own. Because of this, I know I have to list a different grower, which I will have to then buy from a dispensary. Do I have to list that dispensary as my grower and if so, does that mean I can't go to any other dispensaries? Also, does it matter who my caregiver is? Does it have to be someone at the dispensary? When I lived in California a couple years ago, it wasn't nearly this confusing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You always just list yourself as a grower in Oregon. I get all my stuff at a dispensary so when I fill out the forms I always put myself as the grower because you can't leave it empty.

3. Thanks! I thought it was ridiculous that they charge you an additional 50 bucks if you don't grow your own.

4. #4 Canna Life, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
         Usually how it is done around here is you have the option to find a grower and have them pay the grow state fees, and they get listed as your grower, in return... you become their" Patient" or "Client"... as such you recieve a pre-determined amout monthly.
       That amout varies from grower to grower and town to town. However, the average is around 1 - 2 ozs per month. 
    Their are even some that  have ways to make sure that anyone who really needs a card can finacially afford to get one, such as paying the state fees (and every once in a while, the Dr's visit too) and then detract part of the monthly disbursment until caught up. (such as only recieving 1 oz per month instead of 2 for the first 2 two months)
       If you would like a couple of referal nubers or something like that.... just message me... I'd be glad to help!

5. I'm looking to start growing and would like to be anyone's caregiver. If you already have a card, I'll pay for the change fee to add me. Please let me know ngakalden (at) gmail