I am GOD

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ganjaJeff, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Thanks dad. I'll try better next time at thinking. Anything else I need to do better? Since you know me so well.

2. #42 TesseLated, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
     lol...Just seemed to be making a literal statement/thought....defensive much?

3. You dip shit! Don't u see! Ur tha ANTICHRIST! I am the true messiah!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. guys dont be so defensive we all have a lot to learn

5. I do see what you mean and I think I've thought something similar before.

We are all made of atoms and chemicals. These chemicals construct themselves in a way encoded by our DNA to form us. Seeing as we are all made of chemicals which are all ultimately indistinguishable from the rest of the physical universe, the universe and we are therefore one. The universe as a whole could even be conscious, but I've no way of knowing whether it is. 

But why call it 'God'? Is this 'God' from one of the worlds major religions, or is it just the total of the physical world? The word has too many religious connotations that don't logically relate to my philosophical reasoning. That's why I just say that the universe and us are one. I can think of no way to prove anything more than just that.   

6. Nope. Just being sarcastic. Guess you can't pick up on that, can you?

I know, right...[​IMG]

8. I feel like you are choosing not to understand banned.

The point is actually quite ingenious. Think about it

-yuri

What's he saying then?

10. "I" isn't necessarily god. I is the observer, the experiencer, a social construct. God is the ineffable that is all things and interactions with all things. "I" is a part of god but god is beyond "I". It's too conceited to believe "I am God" just because the "I" has a very narrow conscious understanding of self and more humbling to believe "I" is only an aperture though which god experiences conscious existence as so-and-so. Once the ego dissolves and the experiencer is completely in tune with the experiencing, that's when I believe one is as close to god as possible, but it's hard to reach that without practice of mediation and refinement of how the mind perceives reality. Looking out at life is looking into oneself, it's like a mobius strip.

-Booshido

11. #51 ganjaJeff, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    I is necessarily God. I has to be God. Without I, there couldn't be experience! The connection that I is God can only be understood when I realize I am an individual, But I is also every other individual.

12. #52 ganjaJeff, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Yeah, thats called science

13. Am I not explaining it clearly, or are people just not thinking about it?

14. both

People like to come into these threads, half read them, and then trash talk.

It gives them a platform to judge from.

Perhaps they have little control in real life and are compensating.

-yuri

15. here's what I got from it.

Everyone is "I", and therefore all life is for "me" or rather "us"

Essentially we should all get along because all of our world revolves around "I" and each "I" is really just us(I)

"All for one and one for all"

-yuri

16. The person I is God- is the correct way to say it i think

17. Okay, I was wanted to make sure that it made sense to other people and im not crazy haha!

So everybody refers to themselves as 'I' then..

19. your doing this on purpose :)

Peace

-yuri

20. your doing this on purpose :)

Peace

-yuri