I am GOD

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ganjaJeff, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Yup :) we are still in eden my friend. To think we are not with God in the first place is biting the apple, the lie of separation

2. #22 cyr-grow, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    Hahaha great explanation of God.

Yes, Eden is still here on earth, but we are not in Eden, madonna. We were kicked out because of what eve partook in. She never saw what the Father had created, only Adam, so of course she had doubt when satan came to her saying surely you won't die and can be like God if you eat the fruit of this tree.

3. oh okay, I don't know the actual story only the basics! but Im happy you get the idea!! :D

As long as the mind is occupied with defending a belief, it is not questioning every single assumption that belief is based upon.
    To believe something is the act of not thinking.

------

5. god of the gaps...and thats also why they say the devil is in the details...

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SSvhnDVWXI

7. #27 cyr-grow, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    That's completely false. (That was a good little chuckle though, thanks)

And to believe something is to rely on, or to trust in. Believing is not the act of not thinking. The act of not thinking is to be thoughtless.

It says in the bible to study the word. Not to read it once and you'll know everything.

Look at the choices you have today in regards to how you can obtain the information that will define "The World" to you.

For many decades now people have relied upon a very small group of people (media) TELLING the population what "The World" is. You might sit down and watch the nightly news or read a newspaper. It is a relationship based upon TRUST. 

Now along comes the Internet which totally changes the dynamic of how information is distributed.

Now, anyone can post anything in regards to information that might tell you something about "The World".

Think of the Internet as a big block made out of information. And you are the sculptor. And your job is to chisel off all the information that your own sense of discernment does not jive with. And all the information that is left over is what "The World" is to you.

You see? 

You can either be told by others what your World is, or you can discern for yourself what your world is. 

------

9. God is love
    Love is blind
    Ray Charles is blind
    Ray Charles is God.

10. And I've discerned for myself what world I'm living in. By taking all the information that's been given to me and deciding what's true. Just as you have done with your world. It's what we believe, it's our religion. I'm not a random ignorant Christian who thinks he knows he can defend the Bible. I know my belief and I live by it. Just like you know evolution in and out.

And are you saying that Jesus and his apostles were journalist?

11. #31 Browne, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    Defend the Bible?

Or defend particular lessons in the Bible?

There are statements in the Bible that I measure against my own heart. Some pass. Some fail.

But I can defend particular lessons in the Bible. I can defend particular lessons in books that didn't make the editors cut and that were left on the floor at Niceae, like the Gospel of Thomas. I can defend particular lessons in the Quran. I can defend particular lessons in the I-Ching. I can defend particular lessons in anything, as it is all contained within Creation.

I guess you could call Jesus and the apostles "Journalists", as they were writing about what they were witnessing and learning. And I'm talking about the original, unadulterated texts here. Unlike journalists today though, they were not out for money or relying on a corporation to have a job. So I'm sure they were far more honest reporters than the journalist we have today.

------

12. #32 HighlyHumble, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    "Everybody is I. You all know you're you, and wheresoever beings exist throughout all galaxies, it doesn't make any difference. You are all of them. And when they come into being, that's you coming into being. You know that very well." - Alan Watts

13. IMO God is just another word for everything that exists.

We are a small part of this infinite creation and we all come from this one source, So anyone could easily say they are god because it is true. The cells in our body make and shape us, Just like we shape everything else bigger and around us. It goes on and on.

14. 'I am he as you are he as you are me
    And we are all together....'

15. #35 tittybullshitty420, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    No I am God dipshit!
    💩

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. No, I am God you dipshit! You just committed blasphemy right behind my back! That is the one UNFORGIVABLE SIN! I fucking hate you now and you are officially going to hell! Muahahahaha!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

17. So if I was God then I guess I could come up to you and shoot you in the head? I'm God, right?

18. I'm cryin...

19. Yes....[​IMG]  

On another note (lol) ....Too bad so sad.....[​IMG]

20. #40 TesseLated, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    Don't be so literal in your thinking....It will take you much further.