I look like a kid :/

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by rastaziggy, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Although, you have to ask yourself if I took the bait or you took the bait. I bet I'm better at gauging intent than you are. 

2. So by now you'd know I don't give a shit lol nice to meet you tho. Check out Post Your Thoughts in your spare time and have a good day !

Never thought about this

[​IMG]

4. #24 HugeEgo, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    I was hoping you were a female and had sample pictures for us to look at, now im disappointed ! dude women like younger looking guys trust me ! no women wants to be with an 18 year old that looks 21 trust me I know !

women hate me, so nobody knows them better than me

5. #25 beerbrewer, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    I'm 35. I look 10 years younger. I'm happily married and completely satisfied but it's no shortage of 20-40 year old women throwing it at me. It's honestly flattering and and amusing to have the 8's, 9's, and 10's of that age range throwing it at me and I have single friends struggling to notch the 7's and 8's.

I have literally said no to more top notches than my single buddies have pulled. Let me say that dimples and green eyes and brown skin are awesome.

Take notice of some diets that certain celebrities put themselves on when trying to bulk up from a film man. Their caloric intake is 10,000+, and they are eating super healthy foods. (Lean Meats, Brown Rice, Steamed Veggies)

Fast metabolism is an excuse, and if you have a shitty diet (I'm talking junk food), then no, you won't put on any weight.

My second piece of advice, as I am a bouncer who does work in a busy bar, looks seriously don't matter, if a bitch calls you out for looking like a little kid, you're sex appeal shoots through the fucking roof when you shoot back at em. 

7. hysterical!

i could see him chillin in the faculty parking lot leaning against his late model sports car. t-tops open playing Van Halen's  "Hot For Teacher."

8. I'm athletic with an outdoor job, I always thought I looked younger then my age. I could still probably pass off as a high school kid but people lately have been fairly accurate guessing my age (24) and now I'm just like fuck I'm getting old

9. Im 22 people say I look 17 it pisses me off but IDGAF I rather look young as shit than old as fuck haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I've always looked young. I look 16 but I'm 22.

If you don't have it in the looks, give it to them from your mind. 

Looks play a role, but if that's the only role being played, you're not doing it right.

Dress nice, act confident. That's all that's needed. The muscles and the hair's just add-ons.  Real people aren't into that shit.

11. It'll be nice when you're 40 and still look 28 :smoke: I look young too unless I grow out my beard.

12. You gotta work wit the work man. Im 19, and have a baby face. I guess u can say I look like a high schooler, but I've stilled fucked girls that are older than me. A few things that can help is working out, your hairstyle, how u dress and ur maturity level and how u carry urself. It doesn't even take a lot to get started working out. If you have a routine and actually do sets with reps, you'll definitely see progress, no flex broski. I lost my bird chest in like 2 months, and my arms have gotten a lot bigger from doing curls n shit. Also, with ur hairstyle.. Im Black with no facial hair, so with me when I have a fade(regular short haircut) I look young as shit! Like I jus came out the wound, but when I grow my hair out a lil bit and get a lil mini fro, I look older. Also, it matches my lil mustache I got growing in, and with ur clothes u already know wat I mean. U said u 21, so confidence helps too. Sexy ass women don't want no feeble ass man that aint sure bout himself. Hope this helped broski

You gotta work wit the work man. Im 19, and have a baby face. I guess u can say I look like a high schooler, but I've stilled fucked girls that are older than me. A few things that can help is working out, your hairstyle, how u dress and ur maturity level and how u carry urself. It doesn't even take a lot to get started working out. If you have a routine and actually do sets with reps, you'll definitely see progress, no flex broski. I lost my bird chest in like 2 months, and my arms have gotten a lot bigger from doing curls n shit. Also, with ur hairstyle.. Im Black with no facial hair, so with me when I have a fade(regular short haircut) I look young as shit! Like I jus came out the wound, but when I grow my hair out a lil bit and get a lil mini fro, I look older. Also, it matches my lil mustache I got growing in, and with ur clothes u already know wat I mean. U said u 21, so confidence helps too. Sexy ass women don't want no feeble ass man that aint sure bout himself. Hope this helped broski

13. What you need is to lift some weights and gain some confidence. You don't need to worry about people laughing at you. 

14. Also depends how you act and handle yourself.

You can do whatever you want but if the above ^^^^ still portrays your non-real age then.........

15. [​IMG]

This smoking hot chick I'm seeing 'liked' this on FB yesterday. Her and 162,000 others....

Just saying....beards are overrated and gross. I rarely ever see a hot chick with a bearded man. Pretty girls like that stubble and 5 o'clock shadow, not a food catching, furball on the the face [​IMG]