Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever had to ask for a front?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Southeast stoner, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Not true. I know for sure my buddy (dealer) gets calls tipping him in all the time, and the police for sure know. But he hasnt given them any probable cause to be able to search his home so he hasnt had any problems. People can say whatever about other people. Thats all it is, is a tip. Most mean nothing and its no grounds to warrant a search and possible arrest.

2. Honest to god If the police get enough tips your going to get raided, I'd love to live in a state where the police could care less about weed but unfortunately for me all the police here need a few tips and they're gonna try some shit on you bro. Cheers

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

3. Yeah I feel you on that, when it comes down to it the dealer is dealing to make the money not make friends.

4. #44 MattmPsi, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    I know for sure that they cant just go bust your door in from tips because ive personally tipped off the police before about a guy that fucked with me. They watched his house etc but they needed proof that somethings going on before they bust his door in. So they called me on the phone like 8 months later (wich fucking scared me, because they wanted to come to MY house to "talk about it") but anyways basically they needed me to go buy some shit off him and come out with it and show them to proove that stuff is coming from his house..

I said no for multiple reasons, so they never got him.

Not just that. But they really cant just go bust in your door from a tip. Id be mad as hell and probably sue the town. Ive got my one year old asleep upstairs, my girlfriend here, and two dogs. If those mofos came busting in that door and cause my dogs to bark wildly, my baby to scream and cry in fear because of all the chaos, and my girlfriend being mad as hell..

......they BETTER have real proof im doing shit other than a TIP if theyre gonna cause all that shit to happen at my house. Id sue if they didnt find anything.

5. Ya like a dub of tree every once in a while to go with my hash. I owe my dealer $10 right now cuz he brought the wrong product that was $10 more expensive (it was bomb af some shatter) so now i owe him $10 lol cuz its not like ima say no when he offed to just front the rest
    Btw its was $30 a g n the shit i was getting originally was $20 a gram n not nearly as good lol
    Sry if this post is all fucked up i just wake n baked n took a shit ton of dabs

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I understand the whole concept behind a search warrant but where I live weed is the "demon", it doesn't take much for a search warrant to happen, a few tips come in, next thing your being watched, someone leaves their house with a cracked wind shield, all it takes to pull them over, most likely get caught with drugs and of course they know where it came from, if someone told you the cops were being tipped off you'd must care less about your freedom if you continue selling. Cheers

7.  I don't like the idea of being in debt to someone. So no. But if it were a situation like a friend offering me bud but the bank is closed than sure, I would just pay him the next day when the bank is open.  Other than that no.

8. I'll ask for a front or as we say 'on tick' if I know I'm going to be able to pay what I owe in a couple of days

9. I get ya reasons southeaststoner. B4 I moved to cali I had a close friend that was the only one who sold me nuggs in TX. Literally I was the only one he sold to and he was the only person I bought from; it was a safe relationship. We also were servers and worked together so if I needed to pick up a half o and was $10 or $20 short he knew I would hit him back next shift.

Those type of situations are acceptable IMO.
    Otherwise, it's asking for trouble.

Do you have Netflix? Go watch the documentary The Culture High. It opens with footage of a family home being raided with a warrant based only on 2 tips.

11. #51 MattmPsi, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    I also have a friend whos been raided without enough evidence. His lawyers fought for him that they unlawfully searched his home, and that everything they found couldnt lawfully be used because it was illegally obtained. So, he got caught with many hits of LSD, 5gs of molly, some coke, and lbs of weed. Hes a free man tho. He went to jail for 5days until his shit went to trial and now he wont be seeing the inside of a cell.

So, yes, i guess they COULD. But youd be fine.

12. #52 SkunkWoodz, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    I've gotten more fronts then you could count, all of them paid back in full, sometimes with a gift or a little interest if late.
    edit- now if only my credit with dealers could transfer over to real life credit score hahaha

Not if it's a perpetual front.

14. Depends. I get from a dispensary instead of dealers. The closest thing I'll do to that is have my friend pick up weed for me before I pay him and then pay him when he gives it.

15. Ughjkgf

16. My main dude don't trip, he'l front me a quarter and won't blink. My other dude only fronts amounts under 20, but thats because he's more of a "I sell weed so I can buy more weed for myself" type brotha.

17. #58 zcfhzcgh, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Also hope everyone's have a safe and stony Friday the 14th   [​IMG][​IMG]

18. If you don't have good credit with your guy, you're not a good enough customer. If your dealer isn't willing to establish a line of credit with you, he's no dealer. I've been getting fronted for over 10 years from multiple dealers. It's kinda how the game works if you're not just buying 8ths and quads or something.

Sent from this guy

19. I think if the cops get10-20 tips you're selling they will just wait outside your house till you fuck up once, atleast in smaller illegal towns. And yeah you can get out of shit IF you can get a decent lawyer. Luckily all the lawyers around here have med cards and have gotten my dad's friend out of taking weed to ohio and having a loaded gun in his greenhouse.....As for fronts that shit is for friends only.