Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever had to ask for a front?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Southeast stoner, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Please no hate on this one guys, everyone's been in that situation when you got cash just none to spend on green at the time, are you cool enough with your supplier to get one? In my situation I can ask for a front cause my guy knows how times are and I hold him down when he needs help too. Love that connection and I'll never ask for one if I know i can't pay back. Was wondering about you guys? I know a lot of people are going to say fronts are for kids but I think the kid in me would be broke with a lb living under a cardboard shack vs a house. Cheers everyone!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

2. Also hope everyone's have a safe and stony Friday the 13th :)

3. My guy offers me fronts, but I don't do it cause it makes me feel like im some sort of drug addict :p 

Idk i always figure if i got the cash then I get bud, but if not then oh well! Thats just my opinion though, everybody is different

4. #4 Mid man, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    I don't ask for fronts, because if I don't have the money right now to buy the weed then I probably shouldn't be smoking it - not that that's the case for everyone. 

5. My guy is also a good friend, he'll front me sometimes but I'll never bring it up or ask myself.

He usually asks me if I need any anything (usually knows how fast I go through my stash) and every once in awhile I've told him I'd have to wait a week or 2 to until I had the money.

He'll just give me my bud (1/4 or 1/2 oz every time) and said to pay him when I can. Which I always do and I tell him then when I'll have the money. But again that's never usually the case.

Gotta love guys like that, shows real trust!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Agreed completely! Cheers

7. Dude, don't you watch Popeye?! Wimpy wanders around all damn day trying to get people to front him hamburgers. EVERYBODY in that cartoon HATES Wimpy because of that. People avoid him. If you are asking for a front you are Wimpy from Popeye. Everybody will begin avoiding you. Nobody wants to pay for you to get high. I'm sure you'll gladly pay him Tuesday for a 1/4 today, but where's the self respect? You don't have the money today so don't smoke today. Smoke when you have the money. Asking for a front just makes a beggar out of you and puts someone else in a tough position. Asking for a front is all kinds of selfish. Don't be Wimpy!

[​IMG]

8. Nah, if i cant get the money then im screwed. Plus my dealer got robbed by fronting to a new customer he didn't know so he doesn't front anymore anyway.

9. My man always trust me to pay him back, were more of friends than a typical leave in a few second, type to let me in his house etc, like tonight I asked him if he could bring through like a 30 and I'll give him 10 now twenty in a few days. Helps him, helps me kind of thing. Plus I always throw in extra. Cheers ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426293598.886171.jpg

10. Yes but I always give him a little extra for helping me out, it helps him and it helps me. Cheers

11. #11 AlpacaBowl_, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015
    Plenty of times ill get an ounce fronted a couple days ahead of my paycheque if im low or buddy will give me a quarter to get me through the week till friday when i pay for the quarter + buy an ounce. 

12. Cheers to that man and your name is great. Haha cheers

13. Thank you very much lol sort of fumny im a "southeast stoner" too ;)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I have to second that... great name and avy, +10,000 points. And I'm a southeast stoner too.

15. I've gotten fronts more times than I can remember in 25+ years of smoking. That vast majority of my life I haven't had dealers, but more often friends that happened to deal. We all got together for cookouts, parties, trips, and so on. We all trusted each other enough that grabbing a eighth or a quarter for a few days wasn't a big deal between friends.

16. Never, but if you are a regular buyer of large amounts from someone you have a good repertoire with (and especially if your dealer is used to you buying at a regular time, like every month or every week) I can understand why you might.

For me it's something to spend extra money on, so it doesn't ever come to mind if I don't have money.
    I have, however, had "accidental fronts" when I was younger from some guy who never remembered what quantity I wanted.  I remember hitting him up for .5 and he gives me a full gram, and would text me later on and say "yo did you need a dub or just a ten?".  "A ten" "o i gotchu a dub just owe me 5".  It's funny because he would sell his grams for 20 so I would be getting a pretty significant discount...

I remember hitting up this SAME GUY a month later.  I was with a friend and we only had 20 dollars each so we decided to just get 2 grams, like a gram each.  He comes out to the car with a full eighth of some REALLY dank blue dream some of the best weed I've seen and says "i didn't feel like breaking this eighth up so just owe me 10 dollars" LMAO

17. My guy was a good friend and Co worker so no worries then I moved ...

18. In my younger smoking days and in school way back i asked for fronts probably once every couple months sometimes shit doesn't work out/no money. Nowadays if I really need but don't have any the most I will do is ask a friend to chop me up. If that doesn't work I'll probably just say f* it/ I also ask myself the age old question when I run out.. Damn am I smoking too much? Do I need to cut back how long did that half last me?

19. no huh uh....