best piece for 75 or less

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mikeyjuana, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Had an incredibowl m420 thinking about buying it again but wanted to know if there was anything else worth checking out

2. Yeah get a screen grinder and make a hash or buy a carbon filter beaker bong with diffuser percolater and ice catcher for 75$ or santa cruz shredder large titanium black 4 stage grinder so nice :)

3. Get the m420 again. I have it and have had many others. By far the best in that price range

4. wat

5. S i pipes "jack the ripper", carbon/ cotton filtered 10mm glass straight shooter. $30 ! Cant beat that!

Attached Files:

6. 6 inch rig, with an inline perc, came with a dabber, carb cap, ti nail, and container for wax.
    got hooked up for 55$.

7. #7 keyedeyes, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Carbon fiber filters take more gunk and ash out of my smoke then 2 ash catchers and a honeycomb perc ever did . If you could found a mflb for that price itd be a nice portable vaporizor for on the go chiefing . That ripper piece looks amazing though . Would probably be the only pipe i would ever want. If you have a head shop around definenetly go check it out first Theyll tailor your piece to your specific needs .