Who Will Iran Use The Bomb On First?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bong Wizard, Mar 13, 2015.

how long has NK had nukes?

who have the nuked?

are you trying to sugar coat a nuclear attack on another country?

pointing out what we are capable of today doesn't make what we did to those people any less horrific.

you war mongering types are insane..

3. Only the USA should be able to nuke people! Because this is America!!

4. Israel is occupying Palestinian land. Hamas are resisting.

Israel invaded Lebanon and hezbollah resisted.

Both Hamas and Hezbollah have no quarrel with the US or any other Western country . Their quarrel is with the warmongering Israelis.

What Western country has Iran invaded or attacked ?

they said hurtful things in the news.. shouldn't that be enough?

6. hmmm.....you've got some good questions, bro....heh....but I do not know everything...lol.  I'll do my best to explain what I do know.

It is my understanding the U.S. military bases in the middle east are setup to provide minimal support and protection in case there is an outbreak of hostilities in the region; however, those bases are not necessarily setup to fight a full blown assault by a large country or force such as Iran.  These bases cannot deal with or stop the current invasion by ISIS of whom is expanding rapidly through large sections of Iraq and Syria.  Iran currently has ballistic missiles with the range to attack any of those U.S. bases, take them out or cause a lot of damage.

As for a U.S. Navel presence, yes, there is or could be quickly, a lot of ships and air power for Iran to content with.  It's doubtful Iran would be very effective against the U.S. navy but then again the navy doesn't fight on land much. There is serious doubt Iran could be defeated with air power alone just like in world war II the U.S. fought fiercely by air but it was ultimately boots on the ground in Germany that secured the victory.

Japan of course was attacked with the bomb but I don't think the U.S. would ever attack Iran with nukes unless Iran struck first with a nuclear attack on U.S. soil. I realize this is all speculation on my part...I by no means think I know it all.....

With that said, if the world was serious about stopping Iran they would cut the bastards off by using the navy to stop all shipments in and out of Iran. (navel blockade)  Iran would very quickly be rendered helpless and lose crucial resources needed to run the country let alone fight a war.  In addition, they couldn't sell any oil which is their main source of revenue.  They wouldn't have any gas for one thing...no way to refine it.

The U.S. would need to fight like they did when they kicked Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait in 1991....it took a lot to put a force like that in place to deal with the enemy.  Fighting somebody like Iran....you would need a huge army on the ground.  Much bigger than was used in both gulf wars with Iraq.  It would be a blood bath on both sides.  If attacked on the ground, Iran would erupt like a bunch of hornets being shook inside their nest...nobody wants that to happen and I highly doubt it ever will IMHO.

Iran has been fighting this war very cleverly.  They operate and fight under the radar (with proxies like Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda and other operatives) where the U.S. big guns cannot touch them even if there was the political will to do so which there currently is not under the leadership of Barack Obama.  If you think al Qaeda is not affiliated with Iran then read this http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/10/opinion/bergen-iran-al-qaeda/

The IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) pretty much regulates all the the nuclear powers of the world the same.  They make decisions how nuclear energy is manufactured throughout the world in a responsible way.

Most countries who have wanted nuclear energy/weapons have acquired it because you can't really stop them in all fairness.  For the most part, those countries in the nuclear club have followed IAEA regulations after they acquired the bomb and fell into IAEA compliance.  They certainly did not and have not supported terrorism the way Iran has.

That could be argued to some extent in the case of Pakistan but Pakistan including all the other nuclear powers do not go around shouting arrogantly to the entire world how they are going to wipe Israel off the map.  Iran routinely makes these kind of statements.

North Korea has been problematic with compliance...they also now have the bomb (the U.S. tried to talk them out of it but that didn't work out too well) much to the worlds dismay; however, the situation with N. Korea is not the same as with Iran because N. Korea is not an oil rich country with a religious Jihad (holy war) they feel the need to fight with Isreal and the Western countries.

Remember...to the Islamic religious fanatics such as the ones ruling Iran, anyone who is a non-muslim deserves death...never forget that..

7. I could only sleep a few hours last night bc I was so scared of the thought of Iran haven a nuclear bomb and subsequently taking the world over. 

8. #48 AugustWest, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015

how are non muslim residents of Iran treated in that country?

how do you feel about Saudia Arabia as a US ally?

9. This thread is like an excerpt from what Netanyahu tells himself every morning over breakfast.

10. Dilla's replacement ...

11. Are you denying Iran is the  biggest supporter of terrorism in the world?  What have they declared they want to do to Israel and the United States? Have they not directly killed Americans in Iraq? Does America go out hunting for Iranians to kill? Does the U.S. say they are going to annihilate Iran because we believe that is how we need to honor our god?

NO....america has expressed no desire whatsoever to harm Iran in any way unless attacked first.  In fact, Barack Obama has stated repeatedly how we should not blame Islam for anything that is going on in the middle east these days...Not even George Bush threatened Iran and he was the big war monger, right?

Here's a little analogy for you though...

If someone I knew was violent and had killed a bunch of my friends, was a known killer, kept saying they have plans and the intention of burning down my house with me in it....I wouldn't sit in my house and wait for it to happen.....that's just me...but I'm sure there's a good share of those would would wait until they saw flames before they reacted and then attempted to beat the flames and smoke to get out.  We'd just have to hope during the waiting process they didn't fall asleep.

When someone says they are going to harm me and those I care about, I'd take them at their word and wouldn't sit around waiting for it to happen.

Now see....you think what I would do is go out and attack the killer first....right??????  Wrong.....I'm not advocating war here at all....you  gotta read what I'm sayin a little closer....

That's the big difference between some of us....we take different approaches to problems, have different views and interpret subjects like this in very different ways.  That's healthy and we end up having to agree to disagree.....we won't really know who's right and who's wrong about Iran until the shit hits the fan....that day will come soon enough. 

Definitely not a war monger....bro.....hate war just as much as those of you who disagree with what I'm saying.  I believe a couple ways to deal with Iran would be to keep the sanctions and if Iran starts testing nukes like N. Korea did....might be time to put a naval blockade in place....but that's not ok either with some of you....fine...I hear you...maybe I'm wrong and your right.

All I asked was who do you think Iran will use the bomb on first when they finally get one....real simple question.

12. Iran has stated they wish to develop nuclear power not war heads. I think you have been listening to the biggest war mongering maniac in the Middle East a little too much - Netanyahu the parasite.

I see no proof or evidence that Iran has any intention of developing or indeed using a nuclear weapon just the ravings of Netanyahu and Neo Con's...

The US is by far the biggest supporter and sponsor of terrorism.

We should be thanking the Iranians for fighting IS and al qaeda in Syria. Without Iran IS would have taken Syria by now...

Maybe Canada?  That could help with Harper's reelection campaign.

14. Is Dilla gone ?

15. Fear Mongering. Iran won't bomb anyone unless Israel bombs first.

Iran just want the atomic bomb security which assures nobody will fuck with them such as the allowing them to have the (MAD):Muturally Assured Destruction strategy...and you know what i think, Iran should be allowed to have this option and not be bullied by the hegemonic powers of the world

16. No one. The point is to eradicate nukes in the world, not proliferate them.

ISIS

Does it make it to the news in America that Iran is on the ground in Iraq pushing back ISIS? 

18. Why do you support the #1 terrorist state?

19. #60 MrJamesDean, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    one can say the United States is also a terrorist state...
    we have supported a lot of coups in latin america, and the middle east, as well as continuing to bomb the shit out of countries ending with the killing of thousands, if not millions of civilians throughout our existence..
    Iran is not the only country with blood on their hands.

Sorry, i don't go by the "my country, right or wrong" philosophy.