Who Will Iran Use The Bomb On First?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bong Wizard, Mar 13, 2015.

[​IMG]

2. #302 STIGGY, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    Ever wonder if Odumbo  will bomb the Citizens of America
    I wonder.....
    I doubt he will ever allow it to be used against his own people (muslims)
    Never know anymore with this guy Do we?

3. ^^ :lol::D:lol: ^^

-yuri

4. Yeah, sure - like Obama - or in the future Clinton or Warren - will ever do anything substantial against the Islamofascists. These stuffed shirt con artists are clueless. Their political correctness would never permit them to do much of anything beyond make concessions - unless they can imagine some politically beneficial angle to doing otherwise.

These gutless bastards would never have the presence of mind to be able to wonder why Mein Kampf is such a popular book these days in the Middle East. Their foreign policy is muddled in bullshit and naive to the max. After all, they're the same people that "negotiated" the release of 5 senior Taliban military commanders in trade for a fucking US deserter that got people killed looking for his sorry ass ["We Lost Soldiers in the Hunt for Bergdahl"].

So I wouldn't worry too much about there being much desire to defend Israel or SUBSTANTIALLY oppose Iran or any other militant Islamic factions any time soon. They'll just do what they always do - commit utter foolishness and then lie about it.

WikiIslam - Mein Kampf

"The book [Mein Kampf] remains a modern-day bestseller in the Arab and Muslim World, including; Egypt, Palestine, and Turkey. And is also selling well in London areas with a large Arab population. It is often sold along-side religious literature and is selling as well as Dan Brown's latest novel in Dhaka, Bangladesh, where sales soar towards Eid, as it is bought by many as gifts."

[Radio Islam - Mein Kampf]

Or, as the late great Christopher Hitchens once observed in his defense of the term "Islamofascism" and his comparison of militant Islam (such as that of the Iranian Ayatollahs and all their terrorists organizations) with Nazi fascism:

Defending Islamofascism - Christopher Hitchens

"The most obvious points of comparison would be these: Both movements are based on a cult of murderous violence that exalts death and destruction and despises the life of the mind. ("Death to the intellect! Long live death!" as Gen. Francisco Franco's sidekick Millán Astray so pithily phrased it.) Both are hostile to modernity (except when it comes to the pursuit of weapons), and both are bitterly nostalgic for past empires and lost glories. Both are obsessed with real and imagined "humiliations" and thirsty for revenge. Both are chronically infected with the toxin of anti-Jewish paranoia (interestingly, also, with its milder cousin, anti-Freemason paranoia). Both are inclined to leader worship and to the exclusive stress on the power of one great book. Both have a strong commitment to sexual repression-especially to the repression of any sexual "deviance"-and to its counterparts the subordination of the female and contempt for the feminine. Both despise art and literature as symptoms of degeneracy and decadence; both burn books and destroy museums and treasures"

5. #306 SmokinP, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    What are you trying to say ?

Are you trying to justify war against Iran because of high sales of a book full of the ravings and rantings of a deranged mad man who died 70 years ago ?

6. #307 Bong Wizard, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015

yeah that's hilarious isn't it?  Somebody makes up a lie involving dead americans and  for some reason it seems sooooo funny.

Netanyahue doesn't want war with anybody. He's asking to help avoid an attack that could kill his country and all it's people. Iran continues to issue dangerous threats and build a weapon which can be used to carry that threat out.

Netanyahu simply doesn't want Obama to hand Iran the bomb on a silver platter.  He wants a deal just not a bad one.  He's also made it clear if America won't stand by his county's side, then Israel will protect it'self if things get to the breaking point.

Kinda like if someone was to shove a gun up in your face, you have the right to protect yourself.  In addition, Iran has broken most of it's promises in the past with the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and IAEA regarding their nuclear activities so why would anyone trust them with any kind of deal they make now?

Trust and verify that's what it boils down too and that hasn't been happening.  In fact, we keep finding out about all kinds of NEW secret nuclear sites in which Iran has not allowed any inspections whatsoever.  

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-opposition-unveils-secret-tehran-nuclear-202325011.html

They are way out of compliance.  Nobody is talking about war except for Iran who if were truly interested in peace, would not continue to make threats about wiping Israel off the map.

The noose on Iran needs to be tightened with sanctions, not loosened like how Obama wants.

Obama looks like he wants to help Iran as much as he can whether congress likes it or not.  He's gonna go around them.  Imagine what would have happened if George Bush would have done something like this with the war in Iraq.  They'd have wanted him crucified. The left would have been snarling like rabid dogs...oh yeah....we all know there's a double standard with these people.  They love to play with a different set of rules!

I'm beginning to wonder if the left is buying into the 72 virgin thing...seems like they would love Iran to start a big war.  They don't seem to mind the fact Iran manufactured IEDs which killed hundreds if not thousands of american soldiers in Iraq.  Then there's all the soldiers who had their arms and legs blown off because of these IEDs. and continue to suffer from them every day. I call that an attack on america right there...we don't go into Iran and blow up their people. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/10/world/middleeast/10weapons.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/07/iran-killing-american-troops-in-iraq-and-afghanistan/241486/

Iran WANTS war....they need it!  Their god promised them they get their goodies if they take out the enemy. They're really looking forward to all the pussy they're going to get out of it!

“In light of the realization of the divine promise by almighty God, the Zionists and the Great Satan (America) will soon be defeated,” Ayatollah Khamenei, the Iranian supreme leader, is warning.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/irans-supremo-allahs-promises-will-be-delivered-and-islam-will-be-victorious

[​IMG]

7. #308 SmokinP, Mar 17, 2015
    ^^^^^^
    Run along with your party political broadcast on behalf of Netanyahu and the Israeli government.

Do you think people are stupid here ?

Did Netanyahu state the following or not ?

"There is no question whatsoever that Saddam is seeking and is working and is advancing towards the development of nuclear weapons – no question whatsoever,”

Netanyahu told the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform on September 12, 2002.

“And there is no question that once he acquires it, history shifts immediately.”

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/iraq-2002-iran-2012-compare-and-contrast-netanyahu-s-speeches-1.468213

Attached Files:

8. #309 Bong Wizard, Mar 17, 2015
    \n\nNice try....I'm talking about the speech he gave to Congress on March 3, 2015.  Did you listen to it?  Did he say what you are insinuating he said that day?  I see that's a common tactic lately.  Try to throw confusion into the issue at hand. Change the subject and distract....yep....I know it seems to work well for your team much of the time.
    \nBesides, Saddam DID have a nuclear weapons program....everybody knew it!
    \nhttp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/gunning/etc/arsenal.html
    \nhttp://fas.org/nuke/guide/iraq/nuke/program.htm
    \n"Do you think people are stupid here"?   Heh...do you really want me to answer that?
    \nCome on...you can do better than that....your  waaaaaay sharper than anybody else on here, aren't you?

9. No. Just well used of dealing with Israeli shills. The other blades here are well used of it as well.

There is zero proof of an Iraqi nuke program.
    GWB himself has stated this.

"When we made the decision to go into Iraq, many intelligence agencies around the world judged that Saddam possessed weapons of mass destruction.

This judgment was shared by the intelligence agencies of governments who did not support my decision to remove Saddam. And it is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/12/14/bush.transcript/

Bullshit from netanyahu about Iraq, bullshit again about Iran.

Why did your party (including Hillary Clinton & John Kerry) vote to authorize the use of force in Iraq?  They could have stopped it! John Kerry is our current secretary of state (and chief negotiator with Iran in current talks) for those who aren't aware and of course Hillary is likely to be our next president.

So let me get this straight...you have no problem with anything Iran is doing in the middle east right now and the fact they are the biggest supporters of terrorism?  You think once they get the bomb they're going to behave themselves with matters of those such as supporting Hezbollah and Hamas for example?

You don't think they will take control of whatever they please in the middle east?  Who will stop them? You don't think Iran would retaliate with a nuke?  NOBODY will mess with Iran once they have the atom bomb.  NOBODY will mess with them now and look how dangerous they are and how frightened most countries are of them. (including the united states)

Armed with the most dangerous weapon on earth, they can dominate and do whatever they want and nobody's going to stop them.  Similar to the current situation with Russia swallowing up the Ukraine...nobody can or will stop them.

Russia's going to do what they want....nothing for them to be afraid of.  Why?  Russia could annihilate anybody they wanted in retaliation with the pressing of a button.  The pressing of a button president Putin stated two days ago he was prepared to use during the the recent crisis in Crimea in which an untold number of innocent civilians and soldiers were killed. (one year anniversary of Russia's taking it over and making it part of Russia forever)  

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-says-russia-was-preparing-to-use-nuclear-weapons-if-necessary-and-blames-us-for-ukraine-crisis-in-crimea-documentary-10109615.html

Do you think other countries will not also develop nuclear programs to counter the Iran threat?  You think more nukes in the world (especially in the middle east) by religious fanatics are a good idea?  Iran would be overjoyed if someone attacked them...they want an Armageddon...remember they are looking forward to death unlike you and I.

You have a lot of faith in evil human beings, bro....some crazy shit is going down and you seem to have your head in the clouds....I mean I like weed too but I don't let it obscure my view of reality.

sorry....couldn't help but throw that last part in....didn't really mean it and no offense to you

11. I am not a supporter of either the Democrats or the Republican party. I see no difference between either.
    I am also not an American, i live in Europe.

There are already nuclear weapons in the Middle East. Israel has nuclear weapons and refuses to acknowledge this or in fact sign up to the NPT.
    If Israel is permitted to have nuclear weapons then why should Iran not be allowed to develop a nuclear power source ?

The leading Iranian cleric Khamanei has stated on the record that nuclear weapons are abhorrent to Islam and has issued a fatwa against nuclear weapons.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Khamenei

To you Hamas and Hezbollah are terrorists, to me they are freedom fighters who are resisting the Israeli states insatiable land grabbing. I fully support both groups in their efforts.

The only one with a problem with Iran is a little scrap of desert in the Middle East inhabited by religious extremists - Israel.

The Iranian people have suffered enough through sanctions and now deserve to be brought in from the cold. Further sanctions will do nothing but bring further suffering and death.

Israel needs to stop making enemies and learn to make peace. Dialogue is the solution but sadly this is something that Israel cannot seem to bring itself to do.

Are you an Israeli or have you family in Israel ?