Who Will Iran Use The Bomb On First?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bong Wizard, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Since it looks like president Obama is going to give Iran the green light on going nuclear with their missile (ICBM) program, just wondering who you think Iran will use the bomb on first?  The leaders of Iran have already stated publicly on many occasions they will take out Israel when they are prepared to do so.

Many think once Iran has the bomb, they will become a super power and bully of the world since most countries are already very afraid of them even without nuclear weapons capability.  

Many experts agree, once Iran has the atom bomb, the Persian empire will become almost unstoppable in who/what they can destroy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ​[​IMG]

2. i think Hiroshima.

never mind, that one's been done already.

i donno..

3. Well, let's hope they make a mistake in calculations and blow themselves to hell.

4. #4 AugustWest, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015

most countries are very afraid of a 3rd world country without nuclear weapons capability that's been under economic sanctions for years?

why is that?
    what can they do?

5. Why aren't india and pakistan superpowers?

6. Iran has been in violation of IAEA compliance for years and easily could have avoided the sanctions if they had cooperated with international regulations regarding their nuclear program. 

7. You're funny OP. Tell us more jokes! :p 

Why would Iran nuke anyone? If they did they'd be annihilated in a day. 

The only reason they'd create a nuclear missile program, imo, would to protect themselves from all the military bases being built around by the United States, and all the war drums being beat by the United States/Israel. Pretty simple action/reaction, day one stuff. 

8. Iran is the one beating war drums. Haven't you been paying attention to what they've been saying and doing for 35 years?

Oh you mean the Fox News propaganda? Is that what you're talking about? [​IMG]

10. You're obviously not equipped to discuss this topic. Come back when you have something other than juvenile uninformed sound bites.

Oh? 

Well I don't see Iran starting any wars or committing mass invasions, do you? 

I don't see Iran building military bases in Americans backyard but it's just fine if we do it to them. 

Does Iran drop predator done missiles on women and children? Or is that America

Who really is the war monger, dude? Who's really beating them drums, bro? 

12. India and Pakistan don't have the same ambitions when it comes to world dominance.  Iran is ruled by religious fanatics who feel they have a duty to do (destroy the little & big satin for their god).  That's not my words....that's what they have stated publicly.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/25/irans-supreme-leader-jihad-will-continue-until-america-is-no-more/

India and Pakistan also don't have the huge oil reserves Iran has to fuel its ambitions.  Soon the sanctions will be lifted and Iran will surge ahead with its goals....few obstacles to block what they've been dreaming about for decades.  They are so close they can smell it.

Go ahead and google this topic and you will find countless articles stating the plans Iran has for its enemies.  

I know it sounds crazy but these guys are serious and they're not messing around.  They're gonna do what they want and nobody's going to stop them at this point in the game.  Maybe something will change...I think we all should hope that....

13. #13 Neil N. Blowme, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    So because you're uninformed, it's not happening. Who do Hezbollah and Hamas work for? Iran is s a terrorist state. There's a reason we build bases. Iran wants israel destroyed as do Hamas and Hezbollah.

14. Let them have it, but with a little note from Obama and the Pentagon: "Go ahead, punk, make my day!".  

I've heard this silly song and dance before. If you're not down with blowing smoke up Israel's ass or praising the intellectual giants otherwise known as GOP Republicans you're 'uninformed' :p 

Might be worth your time to turn off Rush and think a little for yourself!

If they attempted to start an empire won't they be met by all the american military bases surrounding it? Why is the US going through with this if it is a big threat? Isn't that counterproductive? Should other nations not have nuclear weapons?

17. You didn't answer the question. Who do Hezbollah and Hamas work for?

I asked you 3 questions right before that dude. Guess how many you answered? Not a god damn one. 

Sucks when someone ducks all the questions you asked them, doesn't it? 

19. You think all nations are run by sane people? You think that nutjob in North Korea and the Mullas in Iran are the kind of people who should have nukes?

20. Why so angry? Makes you nervous when the Jew fights back? You have a problem with Jews?