New Journey, 1000w ScROG, ebb n flow buckets

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by ChronicProblem, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Here are some pics. I will be back home tomorrow and have a lot of work to do after being gone for nearly 2 weeks. I think that is about longest I could go leaving my wife to tend to the plants. But she did good. They are on week 2 day 4 of 12/12, not much to note right now should be full blown flowering next week I think. I am going to do rez changes and lollipopping over the next couple days and then really push them. I can't wait to see them in person tomorrow!

Mahalo,
    ChronicP

Attached Files:

2. Tomorrow starts week 4 of 12/12. I am hoping for a 9-10 week finish

Attached Files:

3. Looking good man!

(reminds me to update my journal.)

Are those latest photos from today? The lollipopping will strip growth from under the net, right? Are you planning on doing anything to maximize light penetration underneath the top canopy at all?

4. Yeah I went thru and got rid of undergrowth. I am gonna go back through today and clear out some more. Not sure if there is anything I can do at this point about the light penetration right now, but I did add a new fan to increase recirc airflow and bring humidity down a little.

5. Just checking in to see how things are going!

It's crazy just how much this thread has influenced my grow/ideas lately -- I bought the same storage container you are using as a reservoir last weekend after seeing it in a shop and recognizing it from here, and I decided to build a scrog net for my re-veg after staring at your net for like 10 minutes last night.

How are the ladies looking?