BHO prices in Maryland

Discussion in 'General' started by StickyNikki, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Anyone know the prices of BHO in the Washington DC area? I found one guy who will sell it for $80 a gram...sounds very expensive to me. Is that price reasonable?

2. i pay 50 a gram for typical wax with still very little butane left in it, but still, butane left in it. 55 for crumbles and some low end shatter, then 60 for the shatters and then 70 for the tip top notch shatter. some of the 60/g is made with co2, doesnt exactly mean better but it does cost more to run co2. the first co2 ive ever seen was an absolute liquid and was the tastiest stoniest thing ive ever smoked/dabbed and it was 80 per gram. i live in Ohio so we do get stuff coming down from Michigan a lot, but as far as i know there is a local grower putting out strains of his own and renowned ones, and making all this hash.

heres the math behind it. one gram of hash is pretty much a quarter of weed, youd get like 1.3 if its really good shit even more sometimes. ounces costing 250 on average makes it about 65 bucks per gram point whatever and if you get pounds for 2500, that is roughly 40 bucks per quarter which makes it damn efficient to run hash, but alas most people go off an ounce or qp, and blast either a quarter, or up to an ounce, respectively.