How the fuck is Islamic state NOT true Islam?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 12, 2015.

1. PS.  

Cypher chose the blue pill.

2. #102 Permanent-Piff, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015

Well, sure, even bad things can be traced to computers; but that does mean all computers are inherently bad, or, the usage and observance of a computer is inherently bad? Like really?..

The entire point of this forum was to answer the question if the violent actions of those who DO commit violence in the name of religion, CAN be traced back to the religion.  

No, the entire point of this thread... is about bullshitty trying to (fallaciously) assert that modern "Islamic" states, organizations, and institutions (i.e., the ones seen by him on a television, and network news channels), are literally the absolute embodiment of (what entails from) Quranic Scripture and doctrine; an assertion and a claim, which, of course, my posts', i.e., posts' #78 and #99, quite rationally rebut and refute.

3. #103 Permanent-Piff, Apr 3, 2015

Right, he indulged in the schemas' and ways' of the system. Which is a metaphor for the "spiritually", or "personally", weak; that is, one who is content with ignorance (for its tantamount with "bliss", for them). You're blatantly being ignorant by arguing what you're trying to argue (you sound like every other, generic, nationalistic banana).

4. Lol, what'sa "nationalistic banana"?   I didn't realize I was hyping a nation or nationality here?   If I were, would I assume the appearance of a banana in order to do so?

You call me Cypher because according to your own words "He indulged in the ways of the system", yet you are championing religion. Something 90%+ of all people follow,  at least on paper.     This is like a corporate CEO calling a struggling artist a sellout.

5. I felt he raised a valid question.  One raised by many people, many times in different forms, with different organizations or individuals for that matter.    Good post.

6. #106 Permanent-Piff, Apr 3, 2015

Lol, what'sa "nationalistic banana"?   I didn't realize I was hyping a nation or nationality here?   If I were, would I assume the appearance of a banana in order to do so?

Do you know what 'mericans are? If you did, then you would know what I mean. lol

[​IMG]

You call me Cypher because according to your own words "He indulged in the ways of the system", yet you are championing religion.

I'm not championing religion (at least not directly); but impartiality, and freedom from childish and primitive bigotry. Even if I may be a person who avows religious principles.

I don't disagree; people should be vocal about the corruption, and decadence, of all kinds of institutions, and authoritative powers (rather than just religious ones).

7. #107 Oni~, Apr 3, 2015
    Could your arguments be more poorly constructed?

The flag wielding gun toting moron you consider to represent me would typically be very religious.  The fact that you did not know that makes me wonder if you've ever met one of those people in real life or are just posting pop-transit pictures that stereotypically bash America.   

I'm not sure what your reading skills and comprehension levels are, but in case you haven't noticed, I am an atheist, not a Christian who decided to bash Islam.  This post's question was about Isis being motivated by Islam yay or nay,  so the conversation mainly focused on Islam.      

If you like to debate Christianity with me in another forum,  I'd be glad to oblige.  We'll probably meet your flag guy in there.

By the way,  you have committed the classic Islamic apologist move.  The moment someone disagrees with Islam, it must mean they are all for 'Merica as you say.   It has nothing to do with the content of Islam itself,  it's all about just supporting America?      It hasn't even entered your brain that someone might just want to live free of your ancient nonsense.     I can easily see how this type of mindset, in a less developed nation leads to executing apostates.

If you notice, nowhere in my posts did I even for a sentence champion a nation.  You completely arrived at the conclusion that I worship "Merica" on your own.   Simply because I voiced logical and pretty apparent issues within religion.  In this instance Islam because that is what the post was about.  

You say:
    "I'm not championing religion; but impartiality, and freedom from childish and primitive bigotry"

What is religion's stance on homosexuals, the LGBT community in general, or women?

8. Its a derogatory term for any American who doesn't share the posters political views.

-yuri

9. Because they operate in a way thats the exact opposite of true muslim beliefs.

10. #110 SmokinP, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    Some European countries are experiencing cultural problems with their immigrants but this is self inflicted because of very poor planning by the governments of said countries.

If you put people in a ghetto then there are always going to be problems. Immigrants need to be helped to integrate into their new countries not dumped in ghettos and ignored.

I live in Ireland and there are little to no issues with Islamic immigrants.

11. Yup, none of us our perfect. Im christian and I sin on a regular basis. I wont pay for those sins, because I ask for forgiveness. Jesus died for that reason. Before jesus tho, I have no clue how you were to be forgiven or if there was such a thing.

Im really suprised about how some of you bash Christians. You could easily say you dont believe in the bible, but all Im seein is ppl postin shit about the bible being a fairytale and just mocking it. Sounds to me, your just insecure.. maybe you SHOULD believe in something cause you obviously dont believe in yourself.

God gave his only son for us and this is how hes repayed.. dont get mad at the consequences for not believing..

I wouldnt want someone in my house who disrespected me either..

12. Oh and about isis. Fuck them

13. Lol so what the word of God was fucked up the first time so they had to rewrite it so it wouldn't be horrible anymore? Lol this is the problem with a lot of Christians, they are totally blind to what is right in front of them. Then you see Christians having premarital sex, getting tattoos, and not marrying their rapists, but they have the balls to say how fucked up another religion is.

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

14. *banishes sinners to hell*

*decides he loves his creation and should stop tormenting them for the nature he gave them*

Solution?

*sends a baby to the world of man, and forces him to endure brutal torcher and death.*

*???*

*profit*

-yuri

15. The Bible said that the Jews would have their own country, and that country would be taken from their enemies. And also, that through that country and its people, all the world would be blessed.

In real life though, the political Zionists aren't doing so great trying to fulfill God's end of the prophecy.

Everything else that Lucifer wanted to happen is happening though, so...

16. The Bible said that the Jews should have their own country. And also, that through that country, all people would be blessed.

In real life though, the political Zionists aren't doing so great getting that country from the UN. Failing to fulfill God's end of the prophecy.

Everything else that Lucifer wanted is happening though, so...think about that

17. #118 HongKongPhooey, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    Isis' motivation stems from being attacked continuously for decades. It was inevitable that people would rise up and try to create something to combat that force. Obviously individual nations aren't cutting it, they either get blown up or are corrupted and take payoffs.
    It just amazes me that people think we can bomb countries for years, murder, rape, pillage and the oppressed would be okay with that forever.

Plenty of muslim people out there who aren't violent, but there are a lot who are and are just hearkening back to the days of Muhammad and the Caliphate.

18. Is the American state true Christianity?

No?

K answered your own question

/thread

-Yuri

19. Islamic State is horrible