Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you smoked weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 12, 2015.

2. #62 TheLadyKikio, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    I was a federal employee and didn't believe in smoking until I resigned due to illnesses and my doctor discontinued my anxiety meds. That's when I decided to smoke. Now I vape. Been smoking everyday since.

3. I was a federal employee and didn't believe in smoking until I resigned due to illnesses and my doctor discontinued my anxiety meds. That's when I decided to smoke. Now I vape. Been smoking everyday since.

4. When I was 17 but didn't become a casual user until around 19.

5. 12 or 13 hanging with my older cousins

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. 13 yrs young ;)
    My older cousin and her bf would smoke me out all the time. 
    Good times.

7. 14

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. 21... i'm almost 24 now

9. I was 16. Didn't start smoking daily until I was 19.

10. 14, but didn't start using regularly till 16 [​IMG]

11. 16

It was great. I felt like I was standing right next to myself. I don't really know how to explain it.

Didn't star smoking regularly till I was around 20-21. 

12. 14, friends birthday. Another friend got them a bag of joints, I took a couple hits but ended up feeling very little so I didn't really ever care to try again. Tried it again when I was 26, again it didn't do much, tried it again a year after that when my brother had some bomb stuff and that was it. We still laugh about how great those first few times were together because not only will you never experience your first real high again but it was also a lot of good moments between me and my brother.

13. 47- yes, really

14. 22.
    I'm 23 now. Lol.

15. #75 Deleted member 646086, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Uhh 14 when my friend introduced it to me, after his older cousin started to supply him. I enjoyed the experimentation, but smoking was not a maintainable hobby at the time with parents and being so young, so I barely smoked at that age. (now age 22)

• Like Like x 1
  16. 13, I was only in 7th grade. Literally, I was the first person in my class to smoke weed at all, most of them started by freshman year.

17. Probably around 17.  My older brother smoked me out for the first time.  As the high came on, I wasn't sure if I was feeling it or not.  He told me to feel my lips, it was only then that I realized how big of a smile I had on my face.

18. #79 Deleted member 813926, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    13 lol my brother was 16 at the time and He convinced me too smoke with him and i got very high too lol.

19. Freshman year of high school, so 14 or 15?