Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you smoked weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Tried it my first time at 15. Didn't smoke again til 16.

2. I think I was 18, on my first backpacking trip in Spain & Marocco. Hashiiiiish

3. 13-14 didn't pickup till about a year or two ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I was 13 or 14. Our code name for weed was "sticks" lol...."hey, do you have any sticks?" Lol...omg, it's hilarious to think about it now. We use to use white computer paper from school to roll up. Smh....

5. 17, almost died cus I didn't know how to hit a bong smoothly, or how much smoke is a good idea to take in, ha.

6. 15 first time smoking but I did not inhale fully (Heh, Clinton). 16 first time high. That was fun until I went home and realized it had kicked in while I was trying to explain, to my grandparents of all people, where I was for the last hour. Picked it up regularly a few months later.
    Ah.... those were some good times. When a bowl was just a 30 minute walk away, and green was cheaper. Now everyone I know is broke, and the price has doubled since then hahaha.

7. #28 zigzagsundew5, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    19, first night I got super de duper drunk,next day my friends got me super de duper stoned...a love connection was made that day...many years ago

8. #29 STIGGY, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015

9. 17

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 🐃

Attached Files:

11. 14

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I started when I was 17, but didn't start smoking a lot until I was about 22-25.

13. 15 or 16... Can't quite remember

14. The youngest so far... 11. Don't know if I should be proud or not...

15. 15, sitting in my friend's tent in summer hitting this weird but well made DIY bubbler. 

16. 17. At a party thrown for me. It was the shit. Didn't buy until I was 19 though.