Florida growing question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420kindaguy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Please explain how this would promote rot growth

2. I read somewhere that it increases o2 in the soil supposed to use 2 caps per gallon of water

3. I added it last night I don't see my plant disagreeing with the peroxide

4. lmao, ive never heard of that either. but hey maybe?

put something that will help hold moisture. do some research on mulch.

5. Lol.
    That is just a thread with people
    Talking non sense.
    Adds an extra o2 molecule. None of them
    Explain why it's beneficial because it's not.

6. Got to be trolling ya.

7. #68 Evenbetta seeds, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    beginner growers, especially if u live in florida and can grow outdoor, just put ur seed in a large pot and leave it. just water, no nutes, and just observe the growth, use that grow time to research amd study. u cant mess up. water every other day, learn sexing and soak information. on ur second grow, use what you learned and put together from your months of research. its important to observe the plant without nutes so you can take note of how a mj plant is suppose to grow naturally so when you start stressing and nuting you can distinguish differences booth good and have more understanding. Dont ever be fooled nutes do help, but can hurt. natural sunlight breeze and rain, especially rain! indoor farmers dont have mother natures magic so they have to rely on nutes and science.

8. Its currently 3 inches tall and I placed a bic lighter for comparison height. I water every other day unless its an extream hot and dry day. I'm waiting to know if its indica or stavia strain... I'm unsure. Also I can't wait to find out if its male or female.. It is going to be 1 month on march 15th I heard. K or potassium makes a greater chance of female I made some banana peel and water mixture its been soaking to maybe extract some extra potassium to pour in soil. is that safe to use?

Attached Files:

9. Here's a closer look at it

Attached Files:

11. the new growth looks healthier thats good.

I'd say its looks sativa dominant at the moment.

12. It's sativa Dom.
    And once again more nonsense. Your banana crap won't do anything to help make it a female. The biggest factor bedside genetics is heat stress on a seedling.

13. #75 Raekwon710, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    I also had 3 seedlings started like a week before his, i posted a pic of the three on the first or 2nd page. Well, two
    became make so i got rid of them so only one of the blue dream seeds survived and actually revealed its sex like 2 weeks
    ago, it was FEMALE! So happy to see those white pistils popping up everywhere. But heres a couple of pics as an update on 
    what my baby looks like after planting the seedling almost 7 weeks ago.

[​IMG]
    Comparison shot next to my one of the seedlings i just planted for a new batch. Measured it and its just shy of a foot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A nice close-up shot of the underbrush and branches.

Gonna get a bigger container asap, either 3 or 5 gal. container since i want to keep my plant around 3'-4' tall.

14. I think I see hairs or a hair.. kinda in the middle of second set of leaves is that what that is?

Attached Files:

15. I did some research I believe its just a auxiliary shoot