Florida growing question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420kindaguy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. My poor baby I added 10/7/7 plant food for veggies

Attached Files:

2. Here's a clearer, closer picture

Attached Files:

3. It's burnt but not too bad, baby plants don't need nutes at first they carry all the nutes they need until the first fan leaves actually form, that's when you want to start using nutes and such.

4. They look great, did you order your seeds online? Was looking the other day so many good selections!

5. #45 Argentina Fargo, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2015
    Nope, just regular bag seeds but I'll admit the weed was quite frosty, best high I had in over a year, however I just purchased a few strain of seeds from Midweek Song that I'm really looking forward to :)

P.s. the shorter one you see in the picture is producing dense buds and smells like a fresh bag of skittles lol

6. No it's not ok.
    I am no noob. I know what the hell is going on.
    2 girls one cup. Funny how I started my seeds the same time as op.

Attached Files:

7. Nice that sounds like a great setup can't beat that grow your own and the best...

I wondered what kinda yields you could get off a single plant outside?

8. #48 Feutegraf, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    The Internet is a wealth of information. There's so many great websites, articles, books, videos, etc. out there on this subject if you're actually interested in growing something that's gonna be even halfway decent.

Cheers,
    feutegraf

9. hey bro thats awesome respect.

just cause you might have a lotta experience dont mean you should attack someone elses knowledge. Not cool man.

i mean i can the jokes about the dog poo and shit like that its pretty funny that peaple are that uneducated, but hey no one knows everything.

its all about learning and gaining (usefull) knowledge peeps.

10. Here's an updated pictures its getting bigger

Attached Files:

11. No doubt but we are not here to spoon feed the noobs.
    If they don't even want to put the time in to try to read anything. I will laugh all the way.

12. #52 jak89, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
    looks like you got some bugs or burn or something. If you havent read the sticky bout ph you should read it and get a general hydro test kit or a probe tester. it will contribute a lot.

looks a little dry also

other than that looks pretty healthy so far

13. I feelz ya reading def makes u smarter lol

14. #54 420kindaguy, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    Here's a better picture of the height and stem it gets direct light from 11am from sun till bout 6pm when sun goes over trees I'm worried cause I hope its getting enough light but I keep soil moist but not soaked... I sometimes let it dry completed where bout 1/2 of top soil in pot is really dry ... I really care for my baby and want it to grow big and strong any help will be great I'm sorry I am noob guys just made this thread for info
    I planted seed in soil march 11th it raised to surface 7 days later

Attached Files:

15. I just added a capful of hydrogen peroxide with water for better root growth

16. #56 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    ^^^^^^
    Da fuck.

You have to be makeing this stuff up.

17. Just killed that plant

LMAO I thought the same exact thing! I've never heard of that one before but who knows lol

Just curious, what kind of soil do you have those plants in? 

19. I'm using earth grow natural potting soil

20. This is what my bag of soil looks like from home depot

Attached Files: