Florida growing question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420kindaguy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Any idea how long it takes roughly to grow a cannabis from seed to harvest in Florida this time of year? I already put them in a flower pot I have 5 dro seeds I'm starting I'm unsure the genetic background though.

2. Dro seeds. For real.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So how are you going to grow hydro in dirt.

I can tell you got a lot of reading to do my friend.

4. he probably meant dro seeds. as in somewhat dank and not mids... I bet if they were 'hydro' seeds as in hydroponically grown he'd know something about the genetics if he knew they hydro

5. dro was like a term used Down South to say high grade... just like at one point people were calling everything KB. Harvest season is between Sept - Nov depending on the strain and many other factors. If you plant now it'll be ready by that time, if you wait 2 months from now to plant.. it will still be ready around that time. It's a seasonal plant so it flowers after the daylight hours have dropped enough. 

6. I'll post pictures when they come up...I meant dank seeds not meaning hydroponics... I said hydro because I know their good seeds

7. I know this. Just by cali go them dro seeds I can tell he has no idea what he is doing hence the reason I told him he has lots of reading to do.

8. Random question I was thinking of adding some horse manure once they get big enough into the soil mix once big enough about a month from now... Can that help like cow dung? Can dog crap help if that's also all a person had ... I'm asking for my personal knowledge and for others.

9. A search would answer your questions.
    Dog poo is the best of the 3. I use that all the time
    On my 10lb plants.

10. #11 kushblunts17, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    oh okay & yeah agreed... and is dog poo really a good manure? always read not to use it

11. My take on it was dog's don't really have natural diets so that isn't the shit I'd want to use, but Iuno.

12. Don't ever use it. There is 0 benefit from it

13. I didn't think they were going to take you seriously Sgt.. lol

14. That's what happens when you eat everthing that is spoon feed to you.

15. Chopped up dog penis also works as a good compost mix

16. I'm in Tampa right now and just planted 3 seeds i germinated, 2 seeds i found from a oz of blue dream i picked up and the other seedling was from some random mid-grade bag and i can totally tell the difference.

For plants i germinated from seeds originally and this is exactly 3 weeks, from what it seems like is that from what i read is that blue dream is the best plant for the beginner grower and can take a beating from what a first time grower can dish out on her...

But my main question is, i wanna go the all natural  for the soil what nutrients should I use? i already have worm castings, and i wanna know what i need.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Attached Files:

17. My babies spouted 3 days ago

18. Forgot pics

Attached Files:

19. All in one pot. Even better idea.