Scented oil in wax pen to cover up weed smell.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by itzsupercatnip, Mar 12, 2015.

1. #1 itzsupercatnip, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Anyone who says that wax pens don't smell, have never done it indoors. If so, what pen are you using? because I want it.

I am currently trying to figure out a way to avoid getting busted while vaping out of my wax pen at work. There are no windows to blow the air out, so I use my smoke buddy; but even then the smell is still there for a few minutes; which is all I need to get busted. Spraying perfume or air freshener seems to mix together smelling like a mixture of flowers and pot.

I'm currently using the source orb; which I am very happy with but my co-workers always seem to notice.
    I am thinking about putting a heavily scented vape oil into my source orb, so that the smell becomes less evident. Has anyone tried this, or can offer any suggestions? Thank you all in advance!

EDIT: I forgot to add that I wouldn't mind if the vapor smelled like incense with the oil. Just need to get rid of the weed smell.

2. So you want to mix scented oil with your wax to cover up the smell ?
    What a great idea..... not.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 itzsupercatnip, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    [SIZE=medium]If you're going to talk down on someone's intelligence, then do yourself a favor and take the time to actually read and understand the post before you reply. I did not say that I wanted to put scented oil in my vape; in fact, I said that I wanted to put scented VAPE oil; you know something like e-juice, which needless to say is safe to inhale. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Nice try, but you get an E for effort. Very kind and informative reply on your part, exactly the response I was looking for….NOT![/SIZE]

4. Lol you should more clear in your post then. Look up e cig mj vg/pg on fuckcombustion.com
    And j would suggest to just stop vaping at work. That solves the whole problem

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I would assume that anyone would be able to comprehend that vape oil would be an oil that's meant for vaping. And as for work, that would be an obvious solution; however I am extremely productive when I'm high and I am paid on commission which means, when I'm high, I make a lot of money; its been that way for years and I come to work to make money.

On the happy side, the link you sent me was very helpful. Exactly what I needed to do my research. Thank you!

6. Can you not just go to the bathroom for hits?  That's what I do. Either that or go outside with the smokers.

7. [SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Oh man, I wish it were that simple. Employees at my job are not allowed to step outside, not even for breaks. There is a smoking room if anyone needs a smoke break. My workplace is like a prison. People have had panic attacks over time in that joint. [/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">I tried vaping in the smoke room and there's always someone who behaves as if they just smelled a rotting corpse, people can be dramatic; meanwhile the room reeks like an ashtray. Funny how people can smoke their lungs black but can't handle a slight MJ smell. My life would be so much easier if I didn't work with such miserable people who can't stand seeing someone happy.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">As for the bathroom, I tried that approach but it seems like there's always someone behind me waiting in line; and every time I get out, there's always a slick remark. I am running out of options. But I just came across a video on how to make a marijuana e-cig; I'm intrigued, like you can even add essential oils to it which I find pretty neat. I'm just hoping it's less obvious to the nose.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

8. Couldn't find much info, so I purchased some nicotine free, flavored concentrate e-liquids; in white chocolate, peppermint, caramel and strawberry flavors. I will update on how that plays off once I test in out. Maybe my experiment will help someone out one day. Wish me luck!

9. I was thinking the exact same thing he was assuming about the "vape oil" (wtf..?😂) you could've used the words;
    ejuice, ecig drops, nicotine drops, VG/PG oil, but decided to use confusing nomenclature instead. look up scented vape oil and tell me what the search results are.

10. #10 itzsupercatnip, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    First of all, I'm not very familiar with e cigs; therefore I described the ideal oil the best way I could at the time for I did not know the type of e-juice I was seeking advice for, so excuse my ignorance; not everyone can be as intelligent and knowledgable as yourself. Either ways, anyone with enough common sense can put two and two together and figure out that vape oil would be an oil that's used in vaporizers. It's not rocket scientist. Based on your disrespectful tone, you must be having a terrible day; or perhaps a terrible life. Grow up. It's not about what you say, it's how you say it; you are a very wise person; as in wise ass.

Either ways it's not that serious, move on. Instead of typing up some useless disrespectful words on my board, go make yourself useful and stare directly into the sun.

11. Did you ever get this sorted?

12. As a matter of fact I did. I purchased a couple of flavors of this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/E-Liquid-E-Juice-USA-eLiquid-FLAVOR-CONCENTRATE-10ml-30ml-Size-/111429374091?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19f1b5508b

I put 2 drops into my wax and vaped away. Worked very well. I couldn't smell the thc at all. The vapors smelled exactly like the flavors. I was stoned out of my mind and nobody could tell. People thought I was vaping hookah. I highly recommend.

13. Based on my disrespectful tone, I'm defending another member here that's obviously more intelligent than you are.
    As for terrible day, no.. I bagged 3 girls for later tonight and around $25k in extra stock cash, my day is doing just fine bud.
    As for terrible life, no... you're wrong on that account also. I'll be taking my Hawker 800
    to Cozumel for a day trip of deep sea fishing this weekend soooooo...

oh lastly
    "it's not about what you say, it's how you say it"
    look at the 400 other posts I have and tell me I lack intelligence 😂
    I was VP'ing the terminal engineering division of a major oil company at age 17.. please enlighten me as to how else I can make myself useful other than staring at the sun 😂

I hope you enjoy your last couple days here because I see you getting forcefully removed very soon

14. By the way, l think I owned the mcdonalds you were working at a couple months ago. Do yourself a favor and inhale "scented vape oil".

Maybe it will rid you of the last brain cells you have left.
    I hope you get fired at your min wage job btw <3

15. [SUB][SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">You know what? The 400 post that you have contributed on this stoner website does not make you an intelligent person; in fact, it proves that you have way too much time in your hands. Go publish 400 case studies and I'll be impressed with your accomplishments. In addition, you cannot even construct a proper sentence. You had to quote me multiple times in order to reply to my comments; which shows that you are too incompetent to collect your thoughts and transfer them into decent wording. [/SIZE]</span>[/SUB]
    [SUB][SIZE=medium] [/SIZE][/SUB]
    [SUB][SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">You worked so hard to prove yourself on my board but all you did was make an ass out of yourself. Men who brag on the internet about their so called materialistic possession, bank loads of money and “bagging” multiple girls tend to have nothing in reality and it's pathetic. Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are being honest; for whatever reason, you are still a miserable person. Once again, making rude remarks towards someone on the internet is not a sign of a happiness and no amount of money, girls and airplanes that you claim to have, can help prove your so called contentment in life. The internet is a magical place where you can be whomever you want; as well as have whatever you want. Get your head out your ass and start focusing on reality. [/SIZE]</span>[/SUB]
    [SUB][SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">As for your comment stating you were defending another member. He and I resolved the misunderstanding days ago and we're over it; why can't you move on? Are you that angry and bored in life that you felt the need to prolong a minor and petty disagreement? Get over it. [/SIZE]</span>[/SUB]
    [SUB][SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Lastly, this is an online account, therefore it would be impossible to be “forcefully removed”. Furthermore, I have done nothing that's worthy of getting my account deleted. I simply replied to your disrespect; what kind of response were you expecting? Unfortunately for you, your anger towards my reply isn't going to get me banned. You have no power here.[/SIZE]</span>[/SUB]

[SUB] [/SUB]

16. [SIZE=medium]Why are you so angry and hurt? I can just imagine you fuming while you're typing up your nonsense.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I highly doubt that you ever owned a McDonalds in your life. And while I don't work for minimum wage, it's actually quite the opposite; I find that extremely insulting towards people who do. You need to humble down a bit. With that said, I will not brag about my assets or my money like you did. Bragging is childish and pathetic and you have made a perfect example of just that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Also, hoping that I get fired isn't going to make your life any better. Wishing bad things towards someone else is another sign that you're a miserable person. Sorry to disappoint you once again, but my idea worked so that won't be happening anytime soon. [/SIZE]

17. I read all of your post out of boredom and could deconstruct each sentence and wreck your "board" like I normally do with people like you, but as far as my proper grammar goes, I really don't care for you, therefore I really don't give two shits about how my English is constructed in my posts on your topic. If I really feel like it, I might come back later and deconstruct each principle you defended, as for now, I hope you enjoyed wasting time on your post as right now I have one last meeting to get to LOL

18. [SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;"> Spoken like a true incompetent; which is the only thing that you have proven yourself to be good at thus far. Word of advice, if you're going to patronize other members “like me” on this site, then you better be able to back up the so-called intelligence that you claim to have. With that in mind, you have yet to wreck my board; the only thing that you have successfully accomplished is presenting yourself as a foolish and immature little twat. [/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Also, for someone who “really doesn't give two shits” about me; considering that you have responded to my post, try so hard to prove yourself to me and you even took the time to take a look at my profile; I find that a little hard to believe. Maybe if your level of intelligence was at least equivalent to your arrogance, then you wouldn't have to make petty excuses as to why you seem so damn ignorant. [/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Lastly, coming back and deconstructing principals isn't rocket scientist nor time consuming, but you sure make it out to be that way. But then again your stupidity has made it too easy for me. Good luck and try not to drive yourself into a coma during the process.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

19. yada yada yada I gotchu b. coming back from Cozumel. I have time.

20. You got the time but you don't have the mind, which renders you useless. As for Cozumel, I'm sorry but no one cares....