Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Extremely weird high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AugustusOdysseus, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Hello,

So once again, I got another weird high from this indica stash my friend sold to me. I took 3 large hits at about 9:30 at night from my vape, and that did it to me.

I would be standing in one place but feel as if my body was spinning around and everything was moving. My vision would appear if things were "lagging." Lying down, my body would twitch very often. As much as I hate the term, I felt as if I was "retarded" high. My hands would be on my chest (bent at the wrist) and would just move and twitch as if I was having a seizure (It's hard to describe this, but I feel like you have the rough idea.) It honestly felt like my arms weren't even a part of my body, as if my skin/chin was like melting off. I would "forget" about parts (like my jaw) and have to fix it every few minutes.

As for my mind, I was literally in another dimension. I did not know what was real or was fake. Everything was a blur. Also, I would have a different thought per second - and it was all totally random. Plus, everything "made sense" as if I had seen all these mental images in the past. For example, I would think of some portal door one second. And then some black dog the next. For the next few hours, I would continue these random mental pictures without ANY repeating. I don't know what was the cause for such intense creativity, as weed has never done that before.

Also, I would "shake" myself back to normal every couple of minutes. Whenever I would feel myself drifting, some reason I would shake and get slightly back to the real world. It would be that kind of shake where you realize you're late for work and overslept, so you sit up shaking trying to get rid of the sleepiness. Of course, I would drift back again. I remember "shaking" at 1:30 AM, and checking the clock and not realizing just how much time had passed. I honestly do not know if I slept that night or if I was in a kush coma or what. It was just really weird.

I know I'm probably being paranoid, but I have never heard of stories like this people. Occasional twitching yes, but not the spastic shaking like I had. Honestly, if someone would have walked in they probably would've thought I was on something (besides weed.) Also, I now know the whole body numbness is normal due to the fact that it was part of the indica family. Like this wasn't even enjoyable, it was just weird and trippy. Thanks science/research!

2. Personally I call it being high

3. You smoked better weed than usual and got higher.

4. Seems like you got high... Nothing out of the ordinary.

5. You were reeeeally high

"Is this deliverance? Is it the end?"

6. i would kill 10 virgins to be able to get high like this again.  [​IMG]

PS..
    fuck you old age, just fuck you...[​IMG]

7. Il have what op is having please!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum