Fishing high????

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by USMC4/20, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Bass is some of the best fish I have ever had.

2. They are pretty good but they aren't my favorite. Catfish, stripers, crappie are all amazing freshwater fish too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. fried catfish is amazing. Only if done correct though in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is one of my favorite things in life.

5. Huh, don't know if I've heard bream, we call them sunfish or perch. But yeah, the four bigger ones were large mouths and they were delicious :D

6. my mouth is watering T_T

7. My father and I have kayaks every weekend we smoke a bowl or 2 then go kayaking and fishing for a few hours most peaceful thing in the world is kayaking when your high and a especially when you go down a kayak trail or something of that nature

8. Ahhhhh the simple pleasures in life.

9. I lived in up state NY for about 8 years. Me and a couple of friends spent many nights fishing from the banks of the Susquehanna river stoned to the max. Great times!

• Like Like x 1
  10. One time when I was fishing high, I was realing in my hook, and then a fish randomly hit. I yanked he hell out of it, a lot harder than it actually needed, and the bobber, weights, and hook all in that order came trailing towards me. The bobber missed my head, the weight hit me in the forehead and left a little goose egg, and the hook went into my hair. Me and my high ass thought that the hook was stuck in my head tho. My sister and friend was right up on me instantly checking me out. I just walked away and told them to leave me alone cause I was honestly flipping out. I walked over to the other side of the pond I was fishing at, with the hook in my head, and was feeling for where it was. It didn't hurt because it was in my hair, but because I was high I didn't realize that and I also thought that I was in shock. It felt wet and oily and I thought it was blood. When I get it untangled, I realize that it was just the worm on the hook! So I walked away with no scratches haha! 😂

11. I tournament fish (salt water) that's the only time I'm straight. If I'm just fishing for fun I'm blazed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I can tell you so many stories of being blazed and going fishing! Lol , my child hood friend's grandma lives on the water, we grew up fishing there and getting blazed while fishing. Lol every time we go out there smoke 2 blunts and just hang out and catch snapper under the dock. Even more fun when the mullet are running and you catch the snook

13. Fishing while high is fucking sick. It was a calm day and I made sure I was the driver of the boat. It was amazing fanging the boat with the wind blowing in my hair. Nothing beats the feeling of hooking a snapper well especially cooked. Was buzzing out pretty hard just staring at all the fish I was catching. I strongly recommend it on a nice day!

14. Dude edibles are the shit!!!!! Haha I fuckin love those!!!!!

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

15. smokin a joint or blunt 20 feet on a kayak with a piece of bait waiting sounds like a grand ol time. also what fun but i haven't done in a while is dolphin fishing. Not the grey dolphin

16. Smoked a couple joints on the rocks about 30mins south of my place and pulled a few salmon in. I don't keep em but they fight to good to not catch em.
    fisho.jpg

17. I wasn't aware that there was any other way.

• Like Like x 1