Fishing high????

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by USMC4/20, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Anyone ever done it before???? Fishing high would be combining 2 of my favorite things, weed and fishing. Haha I'm simply just curious if it's any fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Get a canoe, go out on the lake, and just enjoy the nature. Roll some joints for the trip, and blaze while you fish. Nothing like it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Is there any other way to fish.

Funny story. Made weed brownies for a day fishing trip. Got pretty high before we left. Forgot the ice chest with most of the food in it but we didn't forget the brownies. Getting the munchies on a fishing trip with nothing but weed brownies to eat is a bad recipe.

• Like Like x 1
    Man I bet your stomach felt awful.

5. I am the first to say you can't trip on weed.
    Well that was about as close as you can get before you can say you are tripping.

6. You can definitely trip on weed, especially if youve done harder psycdelics.

Fishing high is great, nothing better honestly.

*This is a signature*

7. I have done them all. No you can't trip on weed.

8. Yeah, shits pretty chill.

9. Fishing kayaks are the way to go
    B)

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 Cereal Killer, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    As opposed to fishing sober? Blasphemy. Well, I suppose there's always fishing drunk too [​IMG]

I love fishing, alone or with other people, bank or boat [​IMG] The only time I'm not toking before or during is if my daughter is fishing with me.

11. never done it. i think i would enjoy the act of smoking or dabbing on a boat with my best friend and a fishing rod more than actually being high on a boat with  my best friend and a fishing rod. who am i kidding my best friend isn't even outdoorsy lol

12. that's the best part man it takes the boringness out of waiting for the fish. you can just sit there and relax and look at all the nature And then before u know it FISH ON!!!!!!

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I love to get all Stoney baloney and go out fishing it's probably my favorite thing to do stoned. Enjoy it! Smoke a spliff and rippin lips!

14. I love a good sativa while bass fishing.  Helps keep you energized and focused.

Not to mention when you hook into one after a spliff of said sativa, you get super happy haha.

Last fish I caught i was giggling like a moron, with a huge fuckin smile on my face

15. I had a little success stoned creek fishing yesterday :smoke:

[​IMG]

16. Fishing with ganja in my brain always makes for a nice time. Real nice mon.

17. Yessir that there is some good eatin my friend 👍

Gotta pond in my back yard. Come home from work, eat some dinner, roll a doobie and go at it.

18. Fuck yea! Goes amazing with fishing. Especially since you need patience for the most part.

19. what is that 3 perch and 4 large mouth bass?

20. The 3 fish are what we refer to here as bream. Other places for them call them sunfish, panfish, etc. you're right on the other 4 they're large mouth