Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoners Who Cant Roll For Shit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by foxforcefive, Mar 12, 2015.

1. I agree with the part about a crutch making it easier. I've only been smoking about 2 years, but I can roll a somewhat decent joint. Not nearly perfect, but smokeable. Mastarollah's card technique video is a life saver. Sometimes I roll strictly by hand, but I usually use the card. It's extremely easy.

2. The paper matters. As does the pot you put in it. I can roll a perfect joint with rice paper and ground bud. Regular papers and they always come out preggo. I can roll a perfect blunt if it's a cigar I gutted, but those wraps... I can't get em right. If the bud is hand broken, or cut up with scissors, then my joints are chunky and don't burn evenly. My buddy can roll anything with anything lol. Chunked, ground, any paper, I've seen him roll Ooey gooey chunked up bud and it was perfect. If I tried that it'd look like a nutrageous candy bar or something lol.

Buy a couple different brands, sizes, and types of papers and some rolling tobacco. Practice practice practice. You'll figure out what works best for you.

3. I cant roll blunts. My joints are usually good. Just practice like others say. I like zigzags an buglers

Credit to: CanIBeShaggy for the avatar/profile pic. Thanks!

4. I'm actually not terrible at rolling blunts. They don't always burn evenly but I can usually roll a blunt and it's not awkward to smoke it.

5. #25 Head Chef, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    They are not true stoners if they can't roll.

Chef.

6. Haha, my friend and I could not find anything to smoke out of,found one paper then we realized we could not roll..both of us been smoking for 25 yrs, just always around folks that roll or had roller..

7. Man 39 joints in 10 years? You need to roll a shit ton more to be makiing good joints. Practice makes perfect.

When I started out I got impatient and stressed so I took deep breathes, calmed my self down and took my time.

Sent from a Pineapple under the Sea.

8. Watch " how to roll a perfect joint with wiz khalifa" on youtube. Its the best tutorial in my opinion. Thats what i learned off of

9. Honestly the best way for you to learn is practice. I shit you not one day back when I was a noob to smoking, I sat in my garage with my grinder and some papers and just kept rolling and unrolling until I rolled the perfect jay and was able to roll the same again.

For some people rolling just takes too much time especially free hand, but for those on the go or those who just have trouble rolling I HIGHLY suggest into buying Raw pre-rolled cones. They come in all sizes and are always perfectly rolled with a filter at the end. All you have to do is stuff the bitch with the lil straw it comes with and twist the end and that's it! Hope this info helps OP! Keep on Rollin! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1426268814.513398.jpg

Wraaaap the night around me, blanket of black on my back, I feel safe in the darkness...

10. i am going to give this a try. [​IMG]

11. practice, practice, practice

12. #32 foxforcefive, Mar 13, 2015
    I don't want to completely undersell my rolling abilities by the way. I can roll a mediocre but still very smokable blunt pretty easily, just give me a pair of scissors and I'll make it.

13. A trick I use to make it a bit easier is to get all the weed in there nice and evenly distributed, then take the pack of papers and kind of press the weed down into the paper a bit. It helps compress the weed into the shape you want to roll it into. Really helped me when I first started rolling.

14. I'll let you know if this worked the next time I roll!

15. #35 Slim340, Mar 13, 2015
    not sure if I found the video in the 'perfection rolling guide' but it had a white dude with a black bandana across his face, I cant find the video for the life of me...his method is to 'form the cone' then pour your weed in....make a roach, and take a paper and roll it around the roach and you should have an empty cone, and be sure to lick the paper closed, the roach would be on one side of the paper obvs, then dump ur weed in, pack down, and twist the end

this is the only way I can roll, its not traditional and may take a minute longer but it makes a decent looking cone

these were rolled in the summer, I rarely smoke J's...   .3 usually gets me on my level

WP_20140703_004.jpg
    WP_20140703_005.jpg

16. Pro tip: conic sections.

The world isn't flat, so roll your fatty diagonally for better frictional resistance and a more defined mouth piece/burn end

17. I can't roll at all. If I want a J I use a RAW cone and fill it up. Works for me [​IMG]

18. What you need is a good grinder to get your pieces small. I roll a great blunt but iffy joints, prefer adding some tobacco to jays because they roll better. Try thicker papers like bugler's, they're super easy to roll up.

19. Get your guy to get you a joint roller cost like 5 bucks. Game set match

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Those don't look very tight. How did they smoke?