If you could have any famous toking device, Which would it be?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 5kr1bbl3, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Title says it all. For me, Gandalfs pipe. The bong from grandmas boy. Or the rams horn from the first harold and kumar. 

2. #2 VaWaveRider, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    The bong in the movie "How High" that was made out of a cannon!

3. Defently gandalfs pipe and the bong of destiny from tenacious d hahaha

4. I want to smoke from the super joint from scary movie 2, but instead of a person in it, I'd prefer some good, well cured bud.

5. hands down I want the Banjo BubbleBee. and if you dont think is famous, it damn well should be. 
    [​IMG]

Hell yes. Ben Franklin's bong.

[​IMG]

7. you guys just all made my head go kapoof with those things. so pretty :O

8. Stalin's bong

9. Might as well throw another one up.  World's tallest glass on glass bong, 6ft Roor Excalibur.
    View attachment 135533

10. #12 Dr.Fumbles, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    I think you missed the point this thread was going for. Famous pipes as in pipes from tv/movies

11. like you could hit such a monstrosity. that is fucking ridiculous to say the least.

where can i get one? [​IMG]

12. #14 DankmasterFlash, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  13. I guess I did miss the point of this thread, tbh I wouldn't want any bong that was in a tv show/movie.  They are all cheap mass produced pieces.  I thought this thread was about famous pieces as in pieces that have won awards at cannabis conventions, or recognized as unique one off pieces.

14. there is your problem right there....trying to think when you should be getting fucked up. [​IMG]

jokes aside, i think the thread is going for character and the cool factor of something unique in it's own way. 

15. I want to smoke from a pipe crafted from a 10ft tall ganja plant's stalk, or the large bong used as a weapon by Dale denton in pineapple express, and depending on the craftsmanship, the "bomb" bong from harold and kumar. And a large joint. And a whole pot pie.please.

16. You know what I wouldn't want? The Evil Bong. That bitch is cuh-ray-zee.

[​IMG]

17. The point of the thread was it has to be in some sort of media. i dont really care what. you guys just went for the heady shit. lol. Not disrespectin or bashin, but only FAMOUS pieces, in the eyes, of like.. non stoners? lol

18. Any of the pieces from Dazed and Confused. That movie was the epitome of my home town. I think I'd have to go for the belt buckle bowl because it's macho.

Attached Files: