Would you marry an Ex Hoe/Slut

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheDezzyDez, Mar 11, 2015.

1. #41 MochaBearBlazed, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    thats the same question as would you marry a cheater? FUCK NO. if a girl cheats on her last boyfriend with you, she'll cheat on you with her next one. of course this only applies if shes truely a slut.

I would say if youve had more then 5 partners for each year youve been older then 16 youve probably had an unresonable amount of partners(slut). that means either youve cheated on every person youve been with multiple times or youve never been able to get a relationship to last longer then 2-3 months. either way its a bad look. 

2. Would I marry a freak? Definitely.

Marry a cheater? Hell no.

3. It all depends on how the high body count was achieved.  My wife had more than the average # of partners before we met, but they were not 1-night stands.  They were part of longer relationships so I didn't have a problem with it.  She is a sexual person so I understand.  I dated a girl who had little interest in sex and given the choice between high body count and low desire, I will take body count any day.

4. Depends. If she wanted it all the time but was loyal yeah. Depends on how we split too. But if slut as in her fucking whoever I wouldn't marry that.

5. No but I'd marry a current hoe / slut a ex one would be a dead one . Once a slut always a slut

6.  The answer to this question, across the board, is to demand a prenup before you get married if you're a man. Period. We live in an age where women are rewarded for their bad behavior on a regular basis by the court systems. Not trying to be sexist, I've got nothing against women....That's just the way it is though. A prenup sorts that all out, preemptively. Fucking no-fault divorced laws really fucked up the institution of marriage in this country. Only way to get married now is to re-preserve it's sanctity with a prenup. 

7. I definitely marry the girl. That is if her past is only in the past. If it's not relevant, I don't care.

Sent from a guy using Grasscity Forum

8. I wish girls wouldn't be called sluts for sleeping around. But it aint ever gonna happen. Girls will always be called filthy names for sleeping around and boys will always be called The Man. 

And while I think it's cool girls explore their sexuality, when it comes to being in a serious relationship with a chick that has a high body count, I certainly don't wanna fall on that grenade :p 

9. matter how long ago it was and if i know or will come across anyone she's had relations with..i'm all for the past being the past but how fucked would it be if half the guests at your wedding already smashed your wife, fuck

10. I've been laughing my ass off reading this thread. 95% of you are going to end up marrying a hoe/slut and you'll never know it. Everyone's a hoe/slut, men and women. There's nothing wrong with sex. Your mom's a hot little slut. If she wasn't, you wouldn't be here reading this.

11. #52 Massholes, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    They say never say never, but this is the only exception.

12. Fuck na I would have trust issues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. fuck no. you want the ex slut/ hoe eventually leaving you and taking half your shit. maybe if you married her with a prenup to make sure she doesn't at least take half your life when she goes and fuck some other guy.

also if you ever want to have kids you want some hoe raising your daughter to be a hoe?

that's not true. everyone likes sex but not all girls go around acquiring as many dicks as possible. I know a few girls that just have had 1-2 long term boyfriends, and i also know girls that have had sex with 10+ different guys in a year including fucking their ex boyfriend's best friend etc. 

15. I like em innocent. I prefer to do the corrupting. That way they do what I like. Happily married for 15 years now, at 36. Wife is 33. She knows how to do everything I like on expert mode too.

Keep telling yourself that.

why do you think a man has to be the provider?

things have changed..

open your mind.

um, you know that's not what my post meant.

look at the post I was replying to dude 

19. I married a man ho...love him to death and been married to him for 25yrs..he was a night club dj..enough said..he was my first attempt at a one night stand...who says you can't meet at a nightclub ...