Punchrebas next run of fun

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by punchreba, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Yo thumbs! Thanks man good to cya around

2. Hope all is well... your grow is kickin ass!!

3. Same shit man you know how it is...
    Death star

Attached Files:

4. Again

Attached Files:

5. Spacejill

Mrs. Terry

Attached Files:

6. Spacejill
    Deathstar

Attached Files:

7. Weird fan leafs on Mrs terry
    Little blade growing in the middle check it out

Attached Files:

8. Hiya punch looks like a bit of burn on the tips do you reckon? Plants are beautiful though ☺

9. Absolutely man. This mystery plant has me stumped. Tips and serrated have been like this for quite some time. Almost the whole grow. I use the same mix on all plants. Just a basic bagged soil with dry fert

Shouldnt be to hot but im stumped. Doesnt seem to be getting worse but so strange. New grow comes out perfect, then the tips and serrateds get the burn. Hoping to keep it at bay. Thanks for heads up

10. Maybe it's a sensitive one genetics or wot not, but id be very happy with it and the rest, A1 man

11. Chernobyl bag

Hasnt been getting any love cause she was a quick flip but I like her.

Looks just like the last one i ran but not as dark and wasnt vegged nearly as long.

Attached Files:

12. My death star much shorter than yours. She's about to come down. Mine was from clone. Also your flower looks like my bee balm that's about to flower I planted them all over my yard. Love that flower. Great for teas when dried expecially for the cold or flu symptoms.

Attached Files:

13. Beatiful man. I havnt done any training and she got way too tall. She stretched the fuck out and opened up so nice for light penetration. She stinky?

14. More of an earthy skunky smell. My GG#1 next to it stinks the place up with a sweet smell

15. My spacequeen was getting neglected behind my plant that I bent over. The top half of her looked good to me so I wasn't watering and then I moved the bucket in front to the side to get a good look and the bottom half of the plant was so underwatered it was limp like a whiskey dick. Smh
    Fml
    Gave her some water last night, will check on her soon

16. Oh boy. Must have suffered a huge ph swing. The plant looks awful. Went from my best to worst in one watering.. wow. I will hope from improvement in a couple days but ouch I won't even post a pic it is fuct

17. After I left it be for the day, it seems to have improved. But some fan leafs are still twisted, but the v tacoing seemed to subside. What a fucking shit show.

18. Ph issues.

Attached Files:

19. Deathstar

Attached Files:

20. Mrs terry

Attached Files: