Punchrebas next run of fun

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by punchreba, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Guys and gals i just think she still wants to go but its been 12 freeeeegin weeks! Arrrrrgh

2. Looks great

3. Thanks man !

4. chopped her down. Was a fun one. Will post a bud shot when dry. Unfortunately my sprouts outside didnt do well at all so i will be starting from scratch with a new grow after germ. Stay tuned

5. Cant wait to puff on her

Attached Files:

6. So i havnt updated my germs because they were put outside to early. So facetoface i owe ya some beans.

Just sowed lastnite we have
    Spacedawg
    Qush
    Blue mystic
    Terry

Will see who pops.

Stay tuned

7. Looks like delicious smoking punch

8. Thanks box!

Attached Files:

9. #189 punchreba, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    My fave nug so far^^^^^^

10. A fine looking specimen lol

11. Plucked a sample off a brach this morning. Obviously its not dry yet but i can tell its going to be really nice. Already tastes good and superheady. Cant wait for next week to jar her.

12. Spacequeen

This stuff is some of the best ive done. Big props to sub and jill. Absolutely stunning plant.

Attached Files:

13. What tga strains have you grown? Besides Chernobyl

14. Spacequeen
    Spacedawg
    Chernobyl
    Qush
    Ace of spades

15. Look at the resin on my thumb. Ridiculous

16. Im im impressed with Chernobyl makes me want to try the rest of the TGA strains space queen looks really good by the way

17. Thanks man yea you will like it. Some nice tga strains to chose from and some bomp phenos in them all if you poke around.

18. I've never ordered seeds I'm going to try to take a clone off the chernobyl I have already in flower

19. Chernobyl clone..... hopefully it roots and goes back to vegetative stage

Attached Files: