Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sooo... getting seeds in your pickup is bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 847250, Mar 10, 2015.

1. I'll find a seed 1 out of 5 times I go to pick up. It's not a big deal to me. If it gets me high and isn't complete shit, then it's no big deal. Its a plant. Plants have seeds.

2. seeds in your bag are no big deal really its not like it affects the quality of the bud.

its only a problem when you have a shitload of seeds, because itll eventually add up to more weight meaning you got a little less bud out of the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Bonus! Grow those fuckers.

I just found a seed in an eighth of dispensary seed. It'll be getting popped soon.

4. I've gotten bud with seeds once where I live, if I do again I'll try some solo cup grows B-)

5. If you grow it's allways nice finding some free seeds. But if you just smoke it and have no use for seeds, it's better to get sinsemilla, because the sexual frustration of not getting pollinated causes the female plant to produce a slightly higher amount of resin.

Or a female plant hermied out and blew up.