What fact did you learn at an embarrassingly late age?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 281310, Mar 10, 2015.

1. I thought I wanted to get married... my ex proved that fact to be very wrong

2. That my words aren't just air. they affect people

3. how did you go so long without masturbation?????

4. No one teaches you street smarts, especially if your a sheltered child. Like not trusting ANYONE or everything someone says. Most stories are half truths and most people use you to benefit themselves somehow. True genuine people are a rarity and honesty is even rarer.

5. Yeah, I was 13, after watching my older cousin do it.

At first I wondered, "What's the point? Why go through all that?"

Well, I found out the first time I did it.

6. This raises more questions than it answers

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL, neither of us were (or are) homos. Just curious boys.

8. That a pack of swishers has a zip lock and that they didn't sell pre-rolled blunts in swisher packets.

9. Wow I just learned Alaska is NOT an island.. Lol

10. I call BS. ^

I realize the government schools are fucking stupid, but I don't think they make up their own maps, making huge errors in them.

11. Unemployment isn't always there for you... even if you worked for it.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442789657.651357.jpg

i mean... just a quick google search of a us map shows plenty of examples of what we're talking about... pretty easy to be confused by that as a kid.

13. [​IMG]

Yes, I've seen maps like that, but if the teacher didn't explain it to you then he/she was a typical government employee that is not held accountable for what they do, and will get the same pay, retirement, etc. no matter if they make any effort to teach or not.

So the only incentive is to show up every day, unless they haven't used up all their sick days, lol.

When I was in school (a long time ago) the system still worked pretty well, although the establishment/culture was way different than it is now.

14. Institutions are a set-up for being imprisoned. Universities are costly as a mofo. Junior College is also clown college. Trying too hard in high school is not worth it. Having a job in general is way better than not, even if the stress damn near kills you on a day to day basis, because all people operate on money.

15. ok. but i'm still not sure why you think we're lying or needed to call bs on it, no one said anything about making up a map lol. exactly what you thought happened, happened. the teacher failed to properly educate their students...goes on quite often unfortunately.

16. Once I saw the map, then it made sense.

17. My friend told me when I was younger that split ends stop your hair from growing because the hair is confused and doesn't know which strand to grow. I believed her for a long time.

18. Its anchovy paste. I only know this because I was vegetarian for five years and did a lot of research lol

19. That llamas dont really have two heads

1. That school was merely supposed to teach you how to do as your told, since 95% of what you learn is forgotten, anyway
    2. .That people only value you for the goods and services you provide to them.
    3. That romantic relationships don't start the way they do in the movies, and such...

..Not that I would have a clue. Never been in a relationship, but I'm no virgin.

I still kinda feel like a kid. An enlightened kid, to say the least.