Messed up but interesting thing that happened to me today at the Gym.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Broski'CBK200, Mar 10, 2015.

1. So a little bit of backstory, a few days ago I was at the gym working out and I noticed a really hot chick doing her thing, she is a 10 if not an easy 9.
    So I approached had small talk I introduced myself and she reciprocate and introduced herself as well. she was really fun to talk to as she was very comfortable with me and didn't let me do all the talking, so at the end of her workout I asked for her number and she gave it to me. at this point the majority of the people at the gym were peeping me, a couple of my friends were there as well and they were all surprised I went that far.

Today things got interestingly messed up and I learned a couple things that would definitely help me in the future.

So I went to the Gym today and saw the girl working out, so I went to her we had a small conversation and told her I had to begin my routine and left, so I joined my friends and we began.
    It was my chest day today, so after doing all my barbell Bench press exercise (Flat,Incline, and Decline) I went back to talk to her so I could take a couple of minutes rest before doing my next exercise, we started talking and I asked her what she was doing today and said she does everything whenever she is at the gym, and then she told me how she wants to tone her triceps a little bit, so I stretch my hand out reaching for hers and told her to come workout with me, and she came.

This is when I started feeling everyone eyes on me at the gym, there are not a lot of girls at my gym and she is probably the hottest one in the gym.
    So we finished some dumbells exercises, low volumes and high repetitions for her, then we went to one of the machines for some triceps workouts.

So there we were doing some triceps exercises when this grown ass man came outta no where and stole her from me, this guy literally came in started talking to her so I thought maybe she knows him so I was chill, about 5-10 seconds later this guy started showing her exercises to do and monitoring her the whole time and that what I was doing.

This guy was at least 20-25 years older than her, and he came in and completely killed my game, and he acted as if I wasn't even there and like I was invincible, so I just joined my boys and left this guy and the chick there (I probably shouldn't have done that)

Now everyone eyes was on me and this girl so everyone noticed when this old ass man came in and took her, and some of my boys started joking about it and I was laughing about it too, and they kept telling me to fight for her but I was like nah, and the whole time they kept telling me that the girl was looking at me while I was working out, now I honestly believe this girl was having way more fun with me when this guy came in, she was about to leave the gym and she stayed because of me cuz I told her she wasn't going to leave until we are done working out.

A couple of other guys at the Gym noticed this incident too and they told me that this guy always does that.
    He disrespected me infront of my friends lol even tho that not a big deal, but for a minute I thought about getting revenge on him, Nothing to drastic maybe kidnap his fucking mom or something.

What I learned tho is that never let the next guy stop you from talking to a girl or anyone in general, I played it nice and didn't want to hurt this guy's feeling and I just stood there like a little bitch while the whole time he didn't even care about me or how I might feel lol.
    If this was at a club or a bar this guy would have taken this girl home leaving my sorry ass to wonder what happened.

He might try to pull this shit of tomorrow again and I will definitely update this topic if he does and this time I am gonn be ready for him, The monster he has created is going to teach him a lesson, never again in my life am I going to let shit like this happen.

Anyway mad respect to this guy, it a lesson I wont be forgotten soon.
    Decided to share this because I think it ironic and funny.

2. this was the guy right? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425947401.248412.jpg

That's fucked tho lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

3. Okay....lol you got her number, why not make a move out of the gym?

Ya know give her a call and set something up.

Plus she could've told the guy "no thanks" and continue to workout with you. She does have a mind of her own, right?

4. This guy doesn't even threaten me lol, he doesn't intimidate me for one bit. it just funny when I think about how the whole thing went down.
    And yeah I got her number the first day we met, I do like to keep my texting/phone conversation to a minimum, let alone ask her out on the phone.

5. Oh no doubt keeping the texting and calling to a minimum. I just thought itd.be a lil easier to do, asking her out over the phone, instead of being in a gym.

But do you, pimpin. Do you.

And good luck with the dime piece. :cool:

6. Lolol 10/10 would read again.

You got straight jacked, bro. Maybe you need to work on your chest some more.

:Laughing:

This

8. I'm kind of thinking the old guy stepped in to save the polite girl from the creepster. No offense OP, but a few things you said kind of set those red flags there for me lol.

And as has been pointed out, if she was into you she wouldn't have been 'distracted' by the older guy. Next time at the gym see if she approaches you first. That's everything you need to know right there.

9. #10 AddictedToHam, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015

this.  rating women by numbers, check.  language that implies ownership, check.  using dumb ass phrases like "game", check.

I've seen so many "nice guys" have girls "stolen from them" and play the victim when in reality the girl just doesn't really like them that much [​IMG]

10. LOL. This never happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Let clear things, the old man didn't step in, and I don't know about you but personally interacting with other individuals on a daily bases isn't what I would consider creepy, you would understand if you were a social person.
    I am actually curious as to where you got creepy from my initial post, ever wondered that not all of us are introverts? I initiate conversations when I feel like it and if whoever I initiated it to reciprocate I don't have a problem keeping the interaction going forward.

the old man didn't step in between us while we were talking or exercising, it was my chest day, so when I told and directed her to do the triceps extension exercise I left her doing that while I head to the nearest bench to complete a set, and when I was done benching I saw her and the old man talking, so I didn't want to interrupt them. so I kept on working out by myself.

So no the guy didn't just came between us like that, I don't even know why I am explain all these, this was suppose to be a little humor story, but we got way to many people on here that take things too seriously oh well at least we got like 2 people who had a laugh so it was worth the effort to type.
    And if you noticed while reading the story you would have realized I was joking about the whole situation aswell.

And as for your last line, a few days after this took place she called me (like I said we had exchange numbers) it turns out she knows the guy and they met the first time she got to the gym, she didn't know what the hell she was doing with the machines and this guy helped her.

And guess what? I just came from the gym like 25 minutes ago and she offered me a ride home,yeah I am creepy alright, what chick wouldn't want to get in a car with someone they considered creepy.

12. Nuff said, we all know the type of person you are when you get worked up over shit like this especially when you completely miss the premise of the story.

Do you even read bro? no one was playing victim stop taking life so seriously.

I got a lot of problems but girls aint one of them bro.

13. the moral of your story was that you met a chick and then some dude cock blocked you. from your original post i too believed the dude possibly stepped in because he thought you were being creepy, no big deal especially if she is feeling you! then you try and save face saying you weren't with her when he came over. so what was the point of the story other than you met a chick at the gym? the OP was a good read but dont know what you were trying to accomplish making this thread if your gonna get bent out of shape from a reply.

anyway...

attaboy [​IMG]  go get her tiger!

LOL Whatever you say, champ.

15. Did you get a ride and invite her in for "a glass of water"?

16. I can smell the Summer's Eve from here.... 

17. Nice bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

18. man you got george mcfly'd bro

The cockblockers are stronger than ever in 2015 man...gotta route that shite.