Michganmans Garden of Weeden

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Damn, some little bastard ate a whole bag of Sluggo, 3/4 a bag of vegan fertilizer and tipped a bag of lime out on the ground. Between the slugs, Mosquitos, and raccoons this is the worst year for animals and insects I've ever had out here. Plus with this mystery untested soil mix I'm having a little trouble keeping things on the right path. I've got cal/mag issues starting to present themselves now so I need to address that asap. The plants need a good watering too with how hot it's been. I've only been watering about 10-15 plants at a time though because the Mosquitos are so bad, I'm getting destroyed this year. I've seriously never seen anything like it except out in the middle of the Canadian wilderness in northern Ontario while fishing.
    I'm also havin trouble keeping up on defoliating the bottoms and insides of the plants for better airflow. I'm going to keep spraying with sulfur and green cure and cross my fingers about the inevitable powdery mildew outbreak that's going to hit beginning/mid September.

2. Garden looks great bro have any of ur plants started flowering yet?

3. 1438480051463.jpg 1438480064960.jpg 1438480076178.jpg hope u don't mind just wanted 2 show u how another michigan guerilla garden was doing

4. Naw they're not flowering yet, just some little pre flowers popping out. Looks good man, nice and bushy. Feel free to post up anything ya want, no big deal

5. Good look in Bro. I'm thinking bout next year now lol. Every plants is getting Its own hole.
    Did the rain last year round Sept - Oct cause u 2 loose anything to budrot

6. i loose about 5%-10% usually to bud rot. All I can think about is next year too. I'm going raised beds for sure. Too much clay around here to do holes for me

7. Good 2 know I'm not the only 1 taking losses. U gonna build the beds @ ur guerilla spot? I couldn't imagine being out in my woods long enough. The mosquitos don't even let u out there in the day time lol

8. Yea I think I'll do another go at it out there unless I find a better spot. The Mosquitos are the worst I've ever seen them at my spot. I totally cover my body except my eyes and I come home with bites on my eyelids!

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438725233.012342.jpg ehhh, getting there I guess

10. Now that's a great looking plot bro I gotta put more plants out next year 4 sure

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438962166.888263.jpg excited to try this stuff out. Hope it doesn't matter that it's for horses.

12. Trying 2 introduce mycos

13. similar, but this is lacto bacillus. I've been reading up on it and it seems pretty legit. Trying to up my microbes before flower

14. For $10 tho I can't go wrong...unless it kills my plants or some shit

15. True that hope it works out good

16. That's 2 hella trunk bro that's the Jesus og ain't it

17. yep that's her. She's doing great. Unfortunately one of my bigger blue dreams I discovered today got skipped on my last watering. Sooo many plants it's hard to remember what's been watered and what hasn't. Fml. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439130252.409437.jpg

18. Smh u think she's gonna bounce back it'll suck 2 loose 1 that size