Say hello to my baby girl

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Ralph407, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Grasscity's most successful troll. Congratulations. You have singlehandedly made the biggest mockery of our passion. Good job.

Attached Files:

2. I mean no mockery.

3. Sure. You just ignore conventional wisdom and all good advice to create that abomination. Now follow me so I can show you this bridge that is AWESOME to jump off...troll.

4. #64 Sc00byD00bie, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    really?

then why did you trim leaves? here's a quote of you from another post: also in bold regarding "making more leaves"

here's his answer regarding micro grow boxes from another thread, seems like he thinks small grows are a waste of time?:

here he answers a question about what kind of pot is good for medicating schizophrenia in this post:
    now if that's not a troll answer, i don't know what is...especially irritating cause that last one was a genuine request for help regarding a medical condition, which i doubt you know anything about, yet you casually spew out this answer which could actually harm someone.

my conclusion is you're either a troll, and a failure at that because you could at least pick some controversial topics to get a rise out of people (like flushing, ph'ing or using bottled nutes).
    OR, you are genuinely trying to grow this plant, which is even worse cause you obviously fail at taking your own advice, let alone that of more experienced growers...

in the end you are only making a mockery of yourself.

5. Poor lil plant, so much potential and no room to breathe :(

Shouldn't you be standing on a ledge somewhere mate? I think you've bloody well gone and blown a head gasket. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ... but cheers to you anyway. I think your interest in small female cannabis plants is a bit daffy but what the hell - we're all a bit out of sorts of so-called "normal" now aren't we?

G'day and don't let your meatloaf .... Cheers! [​IMG] 

(psssst.... cucumber skins are the best for K.... )

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I didn't want a plant this size but I've accepted it. I can't just give up on her when she asks for so little.
    [​IMG]
    Maybe one day I'll have fat yields like those I envy.

Attached Files:

• DSC0.JPG
      DSC0.JPG
      File size:
      235.9 KB
      Views:
  8. That's some dank dank Ralph. When you gonna harvest that grisly?  [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ... seems to me you should takes some cuts and clone that bEEatCH! [​IMG]

9. I want to clone it because I can't find any more seeds but I'm afraid it will die all together. The poor little plant :'(
    I seriously stunted its growth too much. I should have waited longer before 'fertilizing' and 'pruning' it. The stem from the earlier growth is so weak. I was thinking of cutting the good part off and trying to root it but I have a feeling if I do that it will die for good.

And to all the people who think I'm trolling... You're giving me too much credit because I really am this bad.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• 123.JPG
      123.JPG
      File size:
      230.9 KB
      Views:
  10. well maybe next time you should follow other growers advice instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

if you want to be organic, which is what it looks like, you will have to get over the "dirt is gross" mindset. read and follow the organic soil for beginners and the no-till threads, both are pinned in the organic growing section.
    otherwise just grow with synthetics, just prepare your wallet...

11. We're giving you too much credit??

Lmmfao!!!! Troll of the YEAR!!! On this forum people are told to make a soil, given info on how to do it and what to put in it, what ratios to use and you IGNORE THAT INFO and then post this mocking ass shit lol. Yeah. Troll. Teas don't feed plants, they feed soil microbes. Either get a life or learn reading comprehension. Over you and your bull.

12. #72 Pushin'Daisies, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Oops double post!

13. LOL. I actually read all 4 pages of this thread. I'm following this shit because I want to see how much this plant yields. Best thread ever.

14. #74 Ralph407, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    It appears to still be alive and I think it's even starting to grow back some of the stuff that fell off.
    [​IMG]
    Those leaves getting lime green must mean it's ready to eat some more white beans. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. That was the stupidest shit I've read Ralph

16. Your fish died because you did not bother to cycle your tank before adding livestock. Different discussion for a different forum, but the simple jist is that aquariums require a cycling time much like organic soil. In an aquarium you are looking to establish bacteria and microbes to break down ammonia in your tank and cycle nitrogen.

YOU killed your fish because you didn't take the time to research and understand what/why you were doing before jumping into the hobby, not tap water.

As for the OP, same advice could apply take some time to get some real knowledge about gardening and plants in general, some basic understanding about how plants work and what they need, and more importantly how to accomplish this correctly. I specifically say plants, because 90% if not more of the information on the web about marijuana is stoner science drivel, as if marijuana was some mythical substance that operates on it's own law's of nature. It's a fucking plant, don't overthink it. Otherwise your just shooting yourself in the foot.

Just my .02 take it or leave it

17. YOU killed this thread. YOU killed your logic. YOU sound like your trying to quote the book in front of you. Toodles

18. Can't fix stupid...have a good day.

19. I am king of the rock

20. //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif