Say hello to my baby girl

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Ralph407, Mar 9, 2015.

1. If you want am awesome soil that all you have to do is water go to buildasoil.com, great organic living soil

2. Please do not spam my thread.

Here is the update. 100ppm white bean once

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Wow.  More detrimental fan leaf trimming.  That is not what you do when you want a small/low profile plant.  All thats going to do for you is stress the hell out of it and create a hermaphrodite plant.

But whatever.  You have yet to take the advice of one single participant in this thread, so why start now, right?  

Do what you want, its your plant.  

I wont be checking in again, its too painful to look at.

Good luck.  Be sure to save some seeds when it herms, if it makes it that long.  May be feminized-ish.

4. #24 Ralph407, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    The "fan leaf trimming" was more like they were falling off from nutrient burn. I've been trying to feed her well.

Last week she was looking too bad for me to post a picture but she's looking pretty good now. Been giving her only tap water these past couple weeks.

I transplanted her; nobody told me to do that [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    She is so gorgeous!

5. Tap water is sooooo bad for your plants brah. You want as low a ppm as you can get it and you should ph your water, ideally you want ph between 6.0-7.0

6. Try worm castings???

7. I don't have the fountain of youth in my backyard.

Gross.

8. seriously man? How hard is it to go to a grocery store and get distilled water? Do the plant a favor and give it away to someone whose going to actually care for it.

9. what are you gonna feed it then?

its kinda small though, have you vegged it at all?

If worm castings are gross to you....you might be in the wrong subforum.  That's black gold to 100% of the people who are here trying to help you out.  

11. Dude's trolling us...

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 Ralph407, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    If it ever looks hungry again I was planing to use squash seeds. It's basically a 12/12 from seed. My last plants got too big so I was trying to make this one smaller. I might have overkilled it a little.

13. Are those pistils on that seedling? If so that's child abuse

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. "Tap water is sooooo bad for your plants brah."

Why is tap water sooooo bad for your plants brah? Do you really buy your water?

J

15. Yeah i buy my water and i have a reverse osmosis filter for my tap water, do you want receipts too?

16. Well .... Yes, yes he is.

Wet

17. Damn. Why aren't my plants dead? I've been using straight tap water, from tap-to-pot, on my seedlings, clones, plants, self, pets, floors, dishes.....

Agreed.

I'd still like to see the .1 nug they're going to get off that plant.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. i agree. my plants should of keeled over a long time ago then...I use well water with a ridiculously high ppm with No Damaging effects. That's some mis information. I could see someone wanting to dechlorinate city water but there's no need to buy distilled.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360849-Michganman%27s-Garden-of-Weeden

19. Imagine how much I'd have to buy to water a 30'x50' garden!