The Meaning of Life

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LabanNatin, Mar 9, 2015.

So you think nature doesn't promote growth, or anything really. It just requires growth. And humanity is on the wrong side of it.

Fair enough.

Seems like nature doesn't have a clue what it's doing if it's creating these beings that don't want to grow :)

2. fuq biches get money$

3. Read, A Man's Search for Meaning, by Frankl. It will take 1 day and change your life.

4. I'm a self-professed personal development nerd/wellness geek. And if I was able to impart any wisdom, it would be this:

To me, the meaning of life is to interact with our environment by always tending to the obvious. If you do this with every area of your life, you eventually achieve total harmony. Your life runs smoothly and in accordance to the universe.

Tend to the obvious where ever you are and with whatever you are doing. This is your purpose at any given moment.

By tending to the obvious, you defeat procrastination. You take action. You get things done. You have a sense of accomplishment. You begin to thrive and have more energy. You make better choices. You eat better foods. Quench your thirst and listen to your body. You rest. You get that tooth ache taken care of. or that mammogram that's due.

Apply it to chores, too. House a mess? Tend to the obvious. Not sure where to start? Overwelmed? Tend to the obvious.

I have been at the absolute bottom physically, mentally, spiritually and now I am thriving and maintaining a hightened sense of well-being. I completely transformed my entire life and it's all due, in part, to these four words.

Tend To The Obvious

• Like Like x 1