UFO

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by lyon915, Mar 9, 2015.

1. The silent triangle ufo's seem to be prevalent. I wonder if they're military or aliens

2. The illuminati for sure

Did your triangle ufo look anything like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3qA-TY6rFg

4. Nah, its them got damn japs

5. #25 Gamer_Goose, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431191253.657247.jpg What do you guys think about this? I know for sure that it's not an airplane as there were no flashing lights. It's either 1) satellites which I doubt 2) meteor/star which again I doubt 3) unidentified flying objects

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Like Mantikore said it's most likely a satellite flare (aka Iridium flare).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5X5HmbJ0gQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGVuPr9Epg

7. #27 zouroff, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Nomo

8. #28 willywagpole, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Fun

9. #29 willywagpole, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Fun

10. like them flat chested anime chicks huh?

-yuri

11. I saw almost the same thing while watching fireworks. I thought they were just planes until one randomly disappeared.

12. #32 Tiama Plop, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    I've seen two of the triangle craft, one of which I would describe as a close encounter with both my parents present who also experienced it. My parents are both skeptics, especially my dad. They don't like to talk about it but if asked they will testify to the story and say that it can't be explained. I'm going to write up a report on another forum so I will link it here.

I believe they are secret military craft, similar to the stealth bomber in its heyday. However, they are orders of magnitude more advanced and I don't discount the possibility of the technology coming from reverse engineering of ET ships, which I also believe to exist.

The black triangles though, military. Search on Google for TR-3B.

13. I bet if you went for a short drive the light polution would fall off quickly. Light pollution tends to be exacerbated by moisture in the air, so a desert is an ideal place. A good pair of binoculars is all you need to really bring out the stars.

14. It is possible you witnessed ball lighting, a little understood phenomenon that has often been taken as a UFO because of its tendancy to exhibit erratic changes in direction, changing colors, and speeds ranging from lethargic to quick as hell (technical term that last)

15. I live out in the middle of nowhere on the high desert plateau. I see satellites all the time from all directions. When the pass into the earth's shadow they "disappear". The only strange thing I ever saw was a group of lights that followed the river (I live on a mesa overlooking the San Juan river) and they disappeared just before flying over a populated area. Never heard a sound. I'm not saying they were extraterrestrial but it was definitely out of the ordinary.

16. Ive always thought it was the military more than aliens but i do think aliens have been here. Not that they explain ALL sightings though.

17. Easily could have been military. More than ever our forces make silent and totally dark insertions. You probably saw a training event.

18. I think most UFOs are just top secret aircrafts... and I have had about 10 experiences with UFOs.

19. Well, start talking!

20. They are real... Don't take my word for it. Star glaze.