Franklins Tower organic-grow-journal 2 speed seed plants.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Mar 8, 2015.

1. #123 Franklins Tower, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    Well I had a heat issue my cat closed the door to my plants and it had no exaust. It was in the 90 for i dont know how long. I had co2 sheets in there they actually loved it. They grew. But the temps are now a constant 78 with 40%+RH

Attached Files:

2. Two seperate shots.

Attached Files:

3. I haven't been feeling well so I apologize for the long gaps. These babies are growing fast like the pack says. Already over a week into flower and not even a month old.

4. Hey buddy! Hope you're doing okay?

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

5. I am felling better. My plants suffered when I was down because of my back. I feel so bad for them

Attached Files:

6. Thank you all for the kind words. I'm doing a bit better. Going to physical therapy for my back. Stay safe. FRANKLIN

7. Hard to tell with the purple light, but looks like some discoloration on the bottom leaves on the first plant? Otherwise everything looks happy. A little tea can get them back on track! Idk if you've seen this yet from CC on the MBG tea?
    "grinding the malted barley seeds like you have to a very fine powder using a Mr. Coffee coffee bean grinder. Then I sprinkle the powder on top of the soil - about 1/4 cup per container (#7 SmartPot) and then I use my Chapin Sprayer to water the powder into the soil.

I cannot see one single difference doing things this way vs. the previous way of bubbling out the barley tea. Plus with the amount of air I'm moving into a 5-gallon bucket (i.e. 22 GPM) the foaming creates a mess that has to be cleaned up. Doing it this new way is painless and equally effective." - CC

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

8. I let these plants go. I had mag deficiency. Idk why. I used the recipe from BAS. I also burned these. They burn so easy. The fast seeds are super sensitive. I used fulpower twice this whole grow and it burned my plants. I uses I tsp per gallon of water. Quite a low dose. Well I'll get some out of this. I think I'm done for good afternthis. I want a kid and we need the room. It was fun while it lasted. But I'll take this one day at a time and see how things go.

9. I miss you all. I haven't been doing good with my back. I hurt it so bad that I couldn't bend down to tend to the plants

Attached Files:

10. Sorry to hear that your hanging up your watering can Frank. Better get that back fixed before kids, they're a handful for sure lol.

11. I'm sorry to hear your back is still not well my friend. Too bad about your garden.

I am glad that you want to move on to the family life, it's a trip. Lol. I have 3 kids and I just tend 2-3 plants in my 2x2. Just takes up a corner of our bedroom. I am going to raise my tent 2 feet of the floor so I don't have to bend. Lol.

But anyway, positive
    Vibes going your way brother. You will be missed around here.

~Ronin

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1351737-fresh-ronins-paradise.html

12. Well my plants are almost ready to harvest. The smell is fruity.

Attached Files: