Franklins Tower organic-grow-journal 2 speed seed plants.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Franklins Tower, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Well I got the Mars Hydro 192x3watt reflector recommended by Prepper. It will be plenty big enough for my two plants. They will love it. To be able to turn what panel I want to be veg or bloom is great. I have heard all good about these lights. I really hope I love this light.

2. Morning frank, hows things buddy?

Chef.

3. #23 Franklins Tower, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Good morning chef. I just planted my germed seeds into some seeding mix I made. They are under plastic bags to create a greenhouse effect. How are you doing today. I'm doing awsome. These seeds germed in under 12 hours.

4. My two Speed Devil #2 seeds have germed and have been planted I to a 60/40 mix of spagnum peat and ewc with some perlite.

Attached Files:

5. I'm good man, my pipe broke over the weekend tho :( ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425982800.508580.jpg

Chef.

6. Ugh. Tough break.......sorry to hear and see it. Bad break. I've had those.
    This bong is hand made. We found it in an attic when we moved into a place before we bought our house.

Attached Files:

7. #28 Franklins Tower, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Well my closet looks ghetto. I have to many turns for my exhaust. I might just connect straight to the outside. It all depends on how the light fits. Don't laugh. Lol. I bought the muffler but couldn't use it in the last grows so mabey this time I can. I spent 50 bucks on it and I will get my money's worth out of it. The light is 22" x 18" and I have plenty of space.

Attached Files:

8. I use a muffler on my 6" fan, you'll have plenty of room to hook it up. Should be filter, fan, then muffler exhausting outside.

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

9. That is what I did. It looks ghetto. I won't need it as much with the led compared to the HID light I had. I am not familiar with led lights and the amount of heat they give off. They can go much closer than the HID lights also, right? I just don't know WHT to expect. I k ow it's a small light for 300 bucks. But a powerful one and good quality I have been hearing. Have you had any problems with your 192x 3watt reflector?

Attached Files:

10. The only problem I have is I want another one to cover the other half on my veg tent lol, it's very light weight and thin, puts out hardly any heat, didn't really check either though lol. Just remember to keep it at 12" so the spectrums blend as they come from the light so it's not getting mini spot lights on the leaves of one color or another. Lol

Check out my grow! Mars II LED & Organic No-Till Soil.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1318542-freedom-35.htmlk

11. This morning I went and saw how much these fast seeds grew. This is form just planting them till now about 24 hrs. It has its first true sets of leaves already. Come on Speed Devil #2.

Attached Files:

12. The second one I had to put some dirt on the exposed taproot. It went crazy growing last night. Nice mix Prepper they liked it alot.

13. Here are the two at the end of the day. I also received my Mars Hydro 192x 3watt reflector. I ordered the day before yesterday. I'm so excited. Less than 370 draw and a 600 watt discharge. Sweet more than my hps and I won't have to replace this for a long time.

Attached Files:

14. Here are the plants 8 hrs later. They doubled in size. Fastest I seen any strain grow.

Attached Files:

15. That panel won't match a 600watt HPS in yield buddy. Great light but do expect it to compete with it.
    Drawing 230less watts Han the hos

Chef.

16. Well I can be hopefull. Lol

17. Here are the two Speed Devil #2 plants

Attached Files:

18. These are going fast.