RC Cars, Trucks, Buggies, Boats, Tanks, Planes, and everything else RC

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by ImTheJoker4u2, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Lrp and tekin are great motors. Are you looking at racing? Sensored are for rock crawlers and 1/8 buggies. I'm generalizing, but bashing a rustler, go with an sv3 castle setup, either the 4600 or the 5900. Hard to beat for the price, waterproof and no sensor wires.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. what a great thread.. I need to start working on my RC stuff again..[​IMG]

3. So, going through my workbench. 5 esc's, 10 servos, with 5 not even opened. 4 full sets of wheels and tires, pl pitbull duratrax j concepts axial, led kit, few sets of unopened axial HD gears, 2 450 mah 2s and 1 3s 950mah.

I should probably clean up more often.

4. sounds like its time to get a chassis and get to work!

but in regards to your earlier post, i wont be racing, very few tracks in my area. the nearest is about 30 miles. there was a track close by, but the owner of the track had his restrooms' plumbing running into a nearby ditch... needless to say, he was closed down.

5. There's contemplation, making my wraith a 4ws pure crawler with scx10 axles, then taking other wraith stuff and building a rock bouncer. Or a hard body scaler.

6. My Losi.. I raced this one..

[​IMG]

Couple of action shots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice truck ^^

8. Damn I didn't mean to kill your thread...I can post a lot more pictures of R/C stuff.. some of it's cool.. anyone into boats?

9. My lhs has a Cajun commander for me when I want to pick it up. Had a felion ft12 brushless, sold it to a coworker.

That new mst cmx scaler with the unimog body is sweet.

10. If your in Canada, amazon has castle mmp for 102$!!!! Git it

11. Little update:
    Ordered new high power motors for the latrax alias. Exciting.
    Got a blade glimpse fpv. Fun little thing
    Scaler is going to honcho body, for no particular reason.
    Starting a secret build. It will have a brushless motor. That's all I will divulge.

12. Got my yeti going finally. Got the univerals bind free, got the shifting set up nicely, got the wiring mostly done.
    I just ripped it around my driveway for a bit last night, this thing has power. Think it maxes out around 8-10 mph in crawl gear, in go gear, estimate, around 30-40mph.

13. I just ordered the scx24 1:24 scale mini crawler by axis, my friend has one and has an indoor rock crawling course, these little things will amaze you and they are so fun because you dont need a huge course or setup to have some rock crawling fun

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  14. My Monster Trucks are old school but I keep them Well Maintained and
    enjoy racing with friends.
    rcmontrk.jpg