rasta_kid420s First Indoor Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rasta_kid420, Mar 8, 2015.

1. The City's moving a little slow tonight, I guess I'm one the only ones with no Saturday night plans. Lol

2. You and me both brother. Sittin here at work. I usually have my vape in the car but.... sigh.

3. That's a bummer man, I smoked my last bowl wake n baking this morning. Wish I had some bud. Even though my hook ups been slacking on quality. Just wish I had more home grown, smoking it makes me never want to go back to bud I buy.

4. On the bright side, your tolerance will be low for your harvest :)

5. TOP OF THE MORNING TO YE!

RASTA!

How are talking dude?

I've Been super busy takin my family all kinds of places! A summer full of fun!

I hope your staying stoney dude!

6. For sure, it's gonna get me super fried : )

GOOD MORNING SICKBOY!! Lol, glad your having a good summer man. I wish I would of done a little more with mine but it's good none the less. I'm a summer person and I wouldn't mind if it stayed summer all year round, I get bummed out when fall and winter come because it's been pretty harsh here the past few seasons. It got down to the 50's and 60's a week or two ago after consistently staying 70's-80's, that's my kind of weather. I hope your weekends been a good one brotha! Have a stoney day!!

7. How are the girls lookin, man? Did that one sick plant get any better? This is gonna be your star grow man i can feel it :)

8. Hey man, I think I screwed this grow up to be honest. I wasn't thinking and reused soil from last grow and doing so caused a bunch of problems. I've been able to keep it contained but they aren't looking too good unfortunately : (. I wish I would just used fresh soil from the start. But live and learn I guess I'll get some pictures up at some point. Just been busy lately

9. I reuse my coco did u run any water thru it before replanting?

10. You can also use hygrozym or multi zen or cannazym and water with that last watering.

11. All I really did was tear out the root balls out of the dirt and had it sitting in the bag for probably about a month to month and a half before using it again. There wasn't really any root fiber in it but I think I stripped all the nutrients out of the soil and didn't start feeding soon enough or not enough. I'm not sure I'm just trying to control the problem. They all look like it's a mag cal issue.

12. Well what's it looking like now?

13. They're looking better for the most part, one just looks straight rough unfortunately. But damage won't reverse itself so it's hard to tell with that one

14. Good morning RastaKid!!

15. You gotta keep your eye on the new growth that will tell you what's going on in your root zone

16. I snapped a few pics. They aren't very pretty but I haven't put any up so here's what's going on, #4 which was my favorite, got hit the hardest and I'm not to sure if it's worth keeping but number 2 is a little droopy but she was just really thirsty after letting them dry out real good. I think the others are starting to get better the new growth is a light greenish color and there hasn't been too much new discoloration or necrosis within the past week or so. Pics are in number order.

Attached Files:

17. Rasta bro!!! What's up man. Just waking up here on the left side. You and me both going through the same thing pretty much! Your plants should be fine, sending some green vibes your way.

18. Hey Sick, sorry for the late response brother haven't been on the city as much as I like. Hope all is well with you man! Sorry to hear about that bud rot, that cola was massive, such a shame. But you made the right call for sure man. Stay green my dude.

Hey Mims, hope your having a good weekend over there in Cali. Man I'm ready to get this move over with. My rooms been boxed up for 2 months and its not the most homely environment ya know. I can't wait to get my new house together and get my joint smoking Rasta lion poster back up on the wall lol. And I'm ready to get a new space set up. The plans I got going in my mind are pretty sweet. Now if I can just build it that way. I've been looking at the vault seeds and have a ton of beans I want to order for breeding projects. I just need more space and more money to achieve that. Just gonna keep working til then. Can't wait for the day that I can grow ganja for my living. Its not even about the money man I've just fallen in love with this plant and want to share it with the world. When, the world wants it...

19. So I took some pics tonight. The plants are just a few days under 2 months of veg. Which I expected them to be bigger, of course but problems I've have probably slowed growth a bunch, but not a bad thing as I don't want to be lugging a jungle to my new place. Right now they're at a manageable size to move so I'm hoping I can get moved before they get much bigger. Anyways I think the deficiencies they had are cleared up for the most part except for number 4 which is the problem child of the group. I've considered culling that plant but it's been starting to show some hopeful signs so if it can get healthy again I'll keep it. But if the other plants are ready to bloom and it's not then it'll just go with the males. Not gonna waste time or resources on a sickly plant. But we will see the result. All else is growing well all new growth is looking good and old growth isn't showing any new problems so far. I did lst work to #1 and 5 after postponing it due to the deficiency problems, I would of liked #1 a little smaller before training but it's all good. Those platinum do some killer work I will say. Sick plants will still grow great under them they just get sicker. But not too much else to say, I'm gonna flip for a week or two after displaying consistently healthy growth, then when they show sex nurture them back to veg. Unless I'm moved of course, if I'm moved then I'll be blooming assuming plants are healthy and at the size I like. I really hope 1&3 are females and I really like the short node spacing on 2 also so that'd be a nice female. If a plant is a male and it's a pheno I like I may just do a pollen Chuck to make seeds and do that with my best female but it depends on which is which. Pics are in order

Attached Files:

20. Hey Rasta kid wats the best way to germinate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk