rasta_kid420s First Indoor Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rasta_kid420, Mar 8, 2015.

1. like your spot man

2. Thanks shred, it's not a whole lot but it's mine and I'm Damn proud of that. Should be getting an upgrade of some sort here soon after I move, but we will have to see how I configure the new space.

3. man you should have seen the spot i started in and the lighting i used.......you got it going on for your first run

4. Thanks man, I wanted to not cut corners but still be cheap about it. Still spent a lot of money though, but the experience I gained was priceless so I wouldn't ever trade that. Plus that sativa was killer. Had to save the p300 for second round because I needed funds and didn't want to drop money without one harvest under my belt first. But I'm ready to fix the errors I made last round and become completely independent cannabis source for myself, no more money going to the dealers after this harvest. I hope at least :p

5. ohhh i gotcha, nice way to step it up with that light, will be an entire world of difference

6. Morning rasta

7. Hows it going Dutty?

8. Good you rasta? Another 10+ hour day in grow rooms today. Almost caught up.

9. I'm doing pretty well myself, thanks. Just doing the usual, getting to be time to finally get the platinum running, it looks so sad just sitting in the box. I'm gonna let my two little seedlings stretch they're legs for a few day in their new homes since I just upcanned the last of them. Then once they're adjusted put them under the platinum. I just didn't want to stress them too much by transplanting then put them under that intense light... So a few more days before I start running the new light!!

10. Hell yeah I personally never ran seedlings under led so have zero info there.

11. Yeah I was gonna start at 36" and adjust as needed. But they'll all be in veg no time. I plan on at least 2 months before flip. Hoping for two fems, I think lst+ a few topping sessions+ p300= much better yield than last time. But yield aside I just want some good flower to puff on.

12. @Rasta

Hey dude

I read your Entire Journal!

You have come a long way in a short time dude. And you got a nice led light.
    Right on man!

Keep up the good work!

13. Alright blades and bladies, I present you with an update. Numbers 1-4 are currently going on 2 and a half weeks while number 5 is coming up on a week and 5 days. They all look like they're doing well, watered them last night with 1 part H2O2 to 4 parts h2O because I saw a couple gnats buzzing around but I think I was just overly protective of my babies. Also put sticky traps up as a precaution just because I don't want to deal with pests. But so far my favorite phenos are numbers 4 & 1, I think they'll be my fems but I could easily be wrong. I just really dig their plant structure and vigor so far. I also up-potted numbers 2 & 5 who are behind a bit, which after they adjust to their new homes I'll be throwing them all under my platinum and begin to train and top as needed. Oh and also I have some weird leaves on numbers 1 and 3, I think it's just shock from their transplant but I wanted more opinions. Its like a brown spotting just on the one bladed leaves. Just curious on what you guys think. Anyways pics should be in order but I tried to include the pot #s also. But a few pics of the undergrowth is just random but you can probably see which is which. Enough babbling here's the family.

Attached Files:

14. Hey man, thanks for stopping by! Your welcome here whenever you like. But yeah I'm just working out the fundamentals right now, but I definitely want to further myself in this hobby and hopefully make a profession out of it one day. Just too bad my states not legal. Once I get moved into my new place I hope to build a perpetual room, even if it's a small one. I just would like to be able to get more harvests than a few runs a year. Also it opens up opportunities to experiment with different styles (sog,scrog, etc.) And making some seeds and breeding would be awesome too. So I hope I can get that worked out. But either way I'm planning on bigger things. But I've been following along with yours and all my other blades closely picking up what I can. Peace man!

15. Topped #4 today.

Attached Files:

16. Great update

17. nice rasta im really glad you stepped up your game. you are going to get a shit ton more weed this pull, and better quality too

18. #3 Lost its head today. #4 Has already responded well to its topping. Rolled up a j of some early girl for later tonight. First time 've bought weed since harvest and home grown is so much better in my opinion. Still good bud tho.

19. Yeah I'm definitely pumped up for this round.

20. Number 3. I forgot to add these pics cuz I got high haha.

Attached Files: