rasta_kid420s First Indoor Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rasta_kid420, Mar 8, 2015.

1. #381 rasta_kid420, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    Thanks man, yeah I definitely know what I'm doing better next time. And I do think that losing all those fan leaves did affect my yield substantially. After I ran out of those the swelling quit and they just started Fox tailing from the heat. Can't wait to pop some seeds and get those under a platinum. Then I will do much better.

2. So here's my other plant, she's got a mag defficency going on because I haven't been giving her all my attention but she's coming along. She's looking a lot better as far as frost and mass now that all the light is on her. I'm gonna try to bulk her up as much as I can. I also started her on 11/13 tonight so the lights will go off an hour earlier this morning. Hopefully that'll get her to ripen faster. I want to get this plant chopped so I can plant some new beans and start over. Also includes some pics of the bud that jar curing.

Attached Files:

3. Looks mad, gonna read the thread, take a look at mine?

4. Sure just drop a link and I'll check it out

5. Ahh I remember my days of cfl growing what a adventure.... Has it's ups and downs but it teaches you quite a bit. If you don't mind I'm going to pop a squat and watch.
    And here was my best cfl plant I'm quite proud of this one

Attached Files:

6. Front porch chilling.

Attached Files:

7. Wow thats fucking amazing for cfl lol, so "fox tailing" is that narrow bit at the top in your second pic? Is "fox tailing" considered a negative trait? Does it come only from heat stress?

8. Hey rasta, that other plant is looking a lot better than the naked one! I can tell it is going to make you happy. When are you planning on getting that platinum light?

9. thats actually a trait this plant had every clone grew the same

10. heat stress, genetics, and Dutty also told me high potash will do it too

11. Yeah I kept her soil very nutrient rich especially in flower

12. is it considered a bad thing? Or neutral? Looks kind of cool

13. Some don't like it because it makes the buds look ugly but it's personal preference

14. heres my update entering 4th week of flowering, why do the buds/budsites look like stretching? And the budsites(along the nodes of the entire stalk) still dont have pistils forming, they are just stretching, the buds look like they are growing longer. Also, on top of the colas, i still dont see any pistils, just new leaf growth, or

Buds will stretch first before thickening begins? I mean thickening of budsites/calyxes.

Ssd
    I think my plant is sativa, does anyone agree? Its just grown in my growbox only using cfl, bulbs are well placed on top and in between colas,

Btw this is my first successful grow ever. Any comments suggestions tips and tricks will help me a lot. Thank u

Attached Files:

15. There is no doubt it's sativa

16. Could be a eucalyptus plant... Never know... Are you being invaded by koalas? If not, it's probably cannabis. If it is in fact cannabis, I would lean sativa as well

17. So everyone, it's been a while since I've put anything up so here's my plant that I'm getting ready to chop tonight or tomorrow. I'm popping some new seeds for next run and I got the money for a platinum finally, so I'll be ordering it soon blades. I'm excited. Also I'm gonna be moving to a new house soon, we'll probably be living there by mid-October, so I'm vegging these seeds so they are ready to flower once I get moved in. Here's some pics, there so.e purple in the buds.

Attached Files:

18. Lookin great dude, I still cant believe you grew all that with cfl. Good shit man! How long has it been in flower?

19. 14 Weeks tomorrow lol it got stunted early in flowering when my light fell on it

20. Wow 14 weeks, that's some impressive patience, I'm only waiting 10 weeks and it's feeling like a life time to me.