rasta_kid420s First Indoor Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rasta_kid420, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Those are some really good pics man lol, im satisfied. I think a couple more weeks and you're golden. Dont get too greedy with the grow rooms if you are concerned with stealth, btw. Its gonna be mad obvious. If you're not worried, than fuck it, do it lol. Those look like some delicious buds man, what do they smell like now?

2. They smell the same except stronger. But I love the earthy fuel pungent aroma she has. My smaller one smells kinda like cat piss but its has a very weak odor.

3. Looks good rasta

Hey what strain is that, that smells like cat piss

4. I wish I could tell you dutty but its just a random mids bag seed my girlfriend and her parents gave me lol.

5. could be cat piss times NL times rat feces times XL double o g dee o double g.

6. For sheezie.

7. What's up rasta. Looking good brother, subbed up.

8. Hey canna, good to have you. Thanks for the sub.

9. I'll put some pics up for you guys tonight. Despite giving it Epsom salts multiple times, I think my biggest still has a mag defficency possibly combined with an N defficency. So I'm just making Her hold on until harvest which will probably be next week Or the week After. Week 8 of flower today. Hope all you blades had a safe holiday yesterday And check back later for pics.

10. Week 8 of flower tonight. Will post some pics later. I believe my biggest Girl still has a mag defficency possibly. Combined with a nitrogen defficency too. So I'm just making Her hold on til harvest in about 1-2 more weeks. There's not really much else I feel I can do besides keep giving Epson salts but I'll probably even stop that here soon so I can get all the salts flushed out. We're on the home stretch right now so a tasty harvest is coming soon blades.

11. I heard the leaves showing nitrogen deficiency is completely normal late in flower. Is supposed to do that. I wouldn't keep adding stuff. I would start just flushing to wash all those salts and chemicals out for that clean tasting smoke but I don't know shit really lol.

12. Yeah I'm gonna start the flush soon but since my nutes are organic the only salt I need to really worry about is the Epson so I'm gonna give her one more treatment with that,probably. One more bloom feeding and then just water& molasses from there. Hopefully. Harvesting mid to late week nine.,

13. sorry for the excessive punctuation I got a new phone and it seems to just want to punctuate every single word I type.still getting. used to it.

14. it's crazy how your buds developed so fast I remember them being tiny balls of hair lol. How does it feel being almost done? I can't wait it almost feels surreal to me. My first time lol, well probably be the best smoke I ever had. Hopefully.

15. Yeah man, I think this will be the best bud I've smoked. As I torch the bowl I'll Be thinking of the love, care I put in and the beautiful Experience I got out. I love this plant and cultivating it too. I'm glad everyone here gets to experience me growing my first crop and it's been great watching everyone else's journals too.

16. Stay toasty my friend!

17. I wish I was toasty brotha but
    I'm dry until I cut this tree down : /

18. Take a T break until then. You're gonna thank yourself when that first hit comes along...

19. Dude, I had this happen for the first time the other day. I realized I was out of bud, and have all this live chronic sitting right in front of me. LOL. Aint that some shit?!?!?! Luckily the shops opened at their normal times and I didn't have to microwave some sucker buds! LOLOLOL