Say what you want to God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Messiah Decoy, Mar 8, 2015.

1. So, God, nice teamwork with Noah.  Drowned all the babies all over the planet.  That was a nice gesture, a good show of your magnificence.   No wonder you're worshiped all over the planet.

2. So what's with the war the famine the disease why does it exist? Why do you care if two girls get it on, and why am I not allowed to "covet" my neighbors wife she's hot AF

Sent from the traphouse

3. did Mary have a fine ass?

4. How does Santa get all those toys to all the kids in just one night?

5. God, I'm sorry that you have to send all of your believers to hell. You will have fun with the atheists though.

6. I do not realy have anything to say. I am just here to perceive this experience with what I have. 

7. Why have you forsaken us? Why is your word, the absolute truth, so clouded? Why do you let your worshipers kill eachother over iinterpretation of your word?

Isn't truth absolute?

-yuri

8. I'm not sure if you're actually against same gender sex but if not, and if you are a thing and all powerful, could you set me up with at least one more super hot FFM threesome?  Anytime is fine really, just before I die I guess.  I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks bud.

9. Duuude!!! Where were you?!?!

10. Well. I'm God. So.......hello me. You're quite sexy [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Forgive them father, for they do not know.

12. Fuck you, you asshole. Only a dickbag would send both Jews and Hitler to the same eternal damnation. Fuckin psychopath you are.

13. Show thyself!

14. First I will not bow. God has no ego and wouldn't want me to degrade myself in His name because He wants me to be the best I can be. So I stand tall and proud. What do I address Him as? Aren't we all talking about the same thing? A divine creator? All names are His, I will call Him God because that's what Im comfortable with. I greet him politely, thank him for seeing me then I shut up and listen to what He has to say.

15. What's up God? You got that fire up here?

16. Why does hell exist?

How can the Creator of everything who loves his creation, create a place of eternal suffering for his beloved creations?

Free will? Irrelevent.

When a kid steals cookies, you give him the diabetes and theivery lecture.

Unless you are God, then you stuff them in a coffin and lit on fire for eternity.

Wtf "father"
    -yuri

17. God, I'd believe in you if you had managed to explain a tiny fraction of the things we humans have discovered all on our own before we did. Also you're a bad author, sorry deity, but it had to be said. Try your luck in motivational speaking instead... [​IMG]

18. #39 schuy7, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    You're talking to God in every second of every day. God is the present moment.

Your relationship with yourself, your relationship with life, everything, is your relationship with God. God is everything. Open your heart to Love and you will shine.

19. God,
        You should be praying to us. After all, it's humans that created you.