Colorado Visit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Menchville, Mar 8, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  1. if your getting it shipped all the way from Cali you are not paying Cali prices, your paying out of state prices for Cali bud. Just saying.

My grow journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1353929-mopheads-purple-closet-adventures.html

• Like Like x 1
  2. I suppose you are right, I should change it...
    I am getting Cali bud for plug prices.  :smoking:

I dunno, It wasn't to bad...$65/7G is pretty good around these parts!

3. Prices will come down in the future most likely, if retail marijuana is allowed to remain. We are reaching a point where the federal government is going to be forced to take a side either through legislative action or court decisions.

• Like Like x 1
    Hopefully its for the positive. It was so nice being able to walk into the store and legally find what I want....

• Like Like x 1
  5. #26 greenbliss, Mar 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2015
    I'm live in Washington state and the prices at the rec stores have dropped dramatically from when the stores first opened as the legal supply has increased and I believe the same is true for Colorado.

Why would Cali be your next stop? It seems like the rest of the country always forgets it's legal here in the state of Washington too. Come here for hempfest in August and get your supplies at the rec stores!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. I most definitely have a trip to Seattle in my destination book!

I wanted to go to Cali for the beaches! [​IMG]

7. that looks like a lot of stuff, how did you possibly use it in 3 days?  my mouth is watering. 

8. In the summer the difference between here and Cali isn't even noticeable, except that in June the last bit of light is almost about 10 pm

• Like Like x 1

OP how the hell are you doing all of this in that little time [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Well I plan to make a trip of it soon![​IMG]

I threw away about 2G at the airport bathroom, but other than that...I smoked every single thing in that picture!

I chain smoke, literally... It was great fun! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Uploading the rest of my pictures from my trip to CO now.

Also a UPDATE! (4/20/2015)

I will be flying into Seattle, Washington next month to go on a week trip there.

I have my flight booked, hotel room reserved and now am looking up the best dispensaries to visit.

I will be bringing about $600-1000 to spend on THC products alone.. can any locals suggest a good dispensary within driving distance of Central Seattle?

CO had some good buds, but I want to see what Washington has to offer!

Then next up will be a trip to California in June for a weekend, HELLO SAN DIEGO!

Then I will attempt to top off the summer with a cruise out to Amsterdam for a week, just need to find the right liner to book it with and I am off!

Lets see what cities have the best bud shall we? [​IMG]

12. Damn man you are doing it up.! Any chance u want a travel buddy lol?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sounds like a blast. I'm headed to Colorado Springs in a couple of weeks.Any REC dispensaries anyone would recommend near there?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Medicine Man Dispensaries are always good, Red Eye, Colorado Rec Center is great for bubble hash and Lights Out was amazing as well.

I was in the Denver area, not sure how close that is...but they were wonderful!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hah, honestly I wish I had a travel buddy but most of my boys are going off to training this summer or working over time. I myself am the only one that seem to have the time to travel, hell...for the last trip to CO, I even paid for my buddies economy ticket and all he had to pay for was bud just so I would have someone to go with me because everyones busy!

As I get older, I notice not everyone has the free time to take off a weekend and fly across the country....The luxuries of life.

Enough ranting, I am high.

[​IMG]

16. well it's about an hour away, but we will be landing in Denver. So I'm sure I'll hit one of those places up as soon as we land.

17. #38 Predaliendog, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    In Colorado Springs recreational sales are not legal, Manitou is your closest bet. I've lived here in springs a few years now as a medical patient. PM me if you want more info